O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

Old December 17th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

On Dec 15, 3:27*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. *Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself duz
when her openz it. *Squeek, pause Squeak. *After sefferal timez, her turned
on da lite. *Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink door and
slowly pushink it openz. *Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I knew
that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently. *However, at 2
in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is scared the Bejesus
out oaf me. *Deed it did.

Im shur dat da intenshun wuzznt to wayk up da gramby, as OT wuz mots
likelee tryin ta sneek intew da clawset unbegnownst to effurywun elss.
MeOwy, hoo gnoz wat datz wike
Old December 17th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Granby wrote:
Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself duz
when her openz it. Squeek, pause Squeak. After sefferal timez, her turned
on da lite. Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink door and
slowly pushink it openz. Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I knew
that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently. However, at 2
in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is scared the Bejesus
out oaf me. Deed it did.

Meomie alwayz assooms that eny stranj noise iz doo tu cats. Wun uv thees
dayz itz gonna be a buryoular an she will be furry surprize!

--
Sam
Old December 17th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I waz jus lookink for prezzies and I did da door slow. Itself just kept
yellink at me. I didnt know dorz kud talk and yell "squeek" realli loud. O
T who is now trying to get in the garage.

Old December 18th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

A number of years ago I had quite a fright in the middle of the night. I
awakened to the sound of something running through the house. I debated
whether to turn on a light or stay quiet. I stayed quiet. The next
morning I checked everything and noticed a crack in the ceiling that ran
from north to south -- we had a small earthquake. MLB

wow, MLB, you got and earthquake where you live? Those things are scary.
No more EQs. Nope. in 2000, we had a 7.0 near Seattle, and IT was very
scary.
The men who were doing roadwork on the highway didn't even feel it, but it
made a mess in downtown Seattle.
They predict a 9 pointer here sometime. Nope Nope Nope.

Da erf doesn't shake heer, but we get big boomy storms wif wind and
flashes of light and icy-rocks fallin from da sky. Meowmie sez dere's a
bigbig wind called a tore-nay-doe dat tears up howses anna twees anna
cars. I dun mind if da cars go 'way, but I *like* my howse.

- Shadow

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old December 18th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We knowz bouot dem tor-nei-doez. Dem haznt hit ourown houze but dem goez
ofver and tearz up da treez sumtimez. We go hidz in da big dog kage. O T
not liking to think about it.

Old December 18th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz howze hopez ursef nefur loses urz howze, itz beri upsettin, anna really
makesa hoominz sad OEJ

Old December 18th 10, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Storrmmee wrote:
unlezz ursf anna cinamon getz da burgurler anna beatz hisef up, OEJ

I mite, altho I iz notted agguressif normully. Sam iz a rill softy. Hed
purobly jump up onna tabul nex tu thu burgurler an aske fur pettin. Uv
corse, that mite giv thu burgurlar a hardt attat.

Cinnamon

I iz notted that much uv a softy!!! I bites beddur then yu duz!

--
Sam
Old December 18th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 15, 3:27 pm, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

OT, yur famblee gotz tew be furry pwOwd ob yursefl fur such
unstoppabilidy!
A go-gedder umfayzed by enny setbakz nur innaderUpshuns.
MeOwy, impwessed.
Old December 19th 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

wellz ursefz needsa pwan, owrz pwan iz ta surrownd da burglur anna hopez
hisef iz 'lergik, OEJ
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
unlezz ursf anna cinamon getz da burgurler anna beatz hisef up, OEJ

I mite, altho I iz notted agguressif normully. Sam iz a rill softy. Hed
purobly jump up onna tabul nex tu thu burgurler an aske fur pettin. Uv
corse, that mite giv thu burgurlar a hardt attat.

Cinnamon

I iz notted that much uv a softy!!! I bites beddur then yu duz!

--
Sam

Da Gramby iz OK! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 14 January 7th 10 02:39 PM
To The Gramby John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 11th 09 05:55 AM
Wer iz da GRAMBY Will in New Haven Cat community 2 April 25th 08 02:53 AM
Hey Gramby Stormmee Cat community 2 January 17th 08 05:48 AM
Gramby and da RAT Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 08:11 PM