Now for the good part!

Old December 19th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Now for the good part!

Nail clipping time is fast approaching for Sukie. She is leaving a
trail of destruction everywhere she goes and war has been declared! I
have already made a tentative approach by showing her the clippers and
handling her paws and claws. She's not impressed. I would rather try
to clip them myself, I don't want to take her to TED because that
would be traumatic for her. I clip the other cats' claws and they are
so laid back that they don't struggle at all and let me clip them.
However, Sukie is a totally different cup of tea - she is a lady with
her own agenda and she is her own girl. But....so am I..........I will
let you know how I get on!
I would settle for front claws only!

Bess.
Old December 19th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats pop nip falfurred popcorn, gather arown in descrete pozitshuns ta
see da fun,... Trudi flips oen the ver back offa skort buk... anna onna page
is a set up not unlike a bookmakers tote sheet,

Old December 19th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I wrap O T and Willow in a big bath towel and do the front ones. Piglett
will let m clip hers a few at a time.

Old December 20th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

We both just hold them down. Mosey isn't too bad, Pooky tries to fight, but
we talk nice to all of them, Sqweex isn't fond of the manicure either, and
Pipps fights and swears like a sailor, but the job gets done without
scratches. We just clip the tips of their front nails. Good luck Anti Bess
Love, Kyla
--gives the keyboard back to Mosey

Old December 20th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 19, 5:31*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
Nail clipping time is fast approaching for Sukie. She is leaving a
trail of destruction everywhere she goes and war has been declared! *I
have already made a tentative approach by showing her the clippers and
handling her paws and claws. She's not impressed. I would rather try
to clip them myself, I don't want to take her to TED because that
would be traumatic for her. I clip the other cats' claws and they are
so laid back that they don't struggle at all and let me clip them.
However, Sukie is a totally different cup of tea - she is a lady with
her own agenda and she is her own girl. But....so am I..........I will
let you know how I get on!
I would settle for front claws only!

"BeHAFE, Sukie da Pookie," says Sunrise
"Be gudgud four yoor Meowmie," adds WooToo
"Fite, fite, fifte, neffer givs up an neffer surrendur," says Missy

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 20th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Juzt dunt du wat dey du tu meee.
PawPaw sitz deown wiff uh towell held opin.
Meowmee petz me, kapshurz me backz me up tu Paw huu rappz me op wiff
mine bak tu hizownselpf. Den Meowmee taykz mine kahler off , so #
poizun, Cristina, kin skruff mine nek tyll I luuk sumwat lyke uh
Chineesy kitty. Den wun by wun Meowmee unkuvurz a paw and klipz awl
mine toenaylz. Hur awlzo haz da nurff tu trim my toetufftz!
Da olny gud part iz dat wen day let me looze, I getz sum pounceez.
--
Pitô.ônya, likkin hur pawziez, an pullin at da tufftz.

Old December 20th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2010-12-19 7:01 PM, rafflescat wrote:
Nail clipping time is fast approaching for Sukie. She is leaving a
trail of destruction everywhere she goes and war has been declared! I
have already made a tentative approach by showing her the clippers and
handling her paws and claws. She's not impressed. I would rather try
to clip them myself, I don't want to take her to TED because that
would be traumatic for her. I clip the other cats' claws and they are
so laid back that they don't struggle at all and let me clip them.
However, Sukie is a totally different cup of tea - she is a lady with
her own agenda and she is her own girl. But....so am I..........I will
let you know how I get on!
I would settle for front claws only!

Bess.

The late Mandy (RB) was such a terror that I didn't clip her claws. Sam
is so laid back he doesn't really even need to be restrained. Cinnamon
wriggles. She's a very good wriggler; I think she could wriggle out of
any restraint, and haven't clipped her claws.

I always restrained myself to clipping the front ones.

--
Cheryl
Old December 21st 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:31:46 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Juzt dunt du wat dey du tu meee.
PawPaw sitz deown wiff uh towell held opin.
Meowmee petz me, kapshurz me backz me up tu Paw huu rappz me op wiff
mine bak tu hizownselpf. Den Meowmee taykz mine kahler off , so #
poizun, Cristina, kin skruff mine nek tyll I luuk sumwat lyke uh
Chineesy kitty. Den wun by wun Meowmee unkuvurz a paw and klipz awl
mine toenaylz. Hur awlzo haz da nurff tu trim my toetufftz!
Da olny gud part iz dat wen day let me looze, I getz sum pounceez.
--
Pitô.ônya, likkin hur pawziez, an pullin at da tufftz.

Oh mine towz! DIs sowndz wike kitty abyoos!

On da ofur paw, I guess dat I iz da onwy kitty in
da kommunity dat sitz wike a lady an ekstends eech
paw to da hooman for mine paw-i-cure!

Den again, wen he giff me mine baff an bwo-dry I
awlso duz da samw wif eech widdle leg so he can
gets awl ob mine bootiful furz!

Mine hoomns frends sez dat I iz a furry
komplacent kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/20/2010 6:28:20 PM
Old December 21st 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Stupid meowmie sitz me in front of her, an squeezed me between her kneez
an I kan't git away. Den she steelz mine beutiful sharp sharp pointy
klawz. Mean meowmie. I howl an howl an she still steelz dem.

Snowflake
Da leest kooperative of dis houze.

When I clip her claws DH comes running because her howls sound like
she's being tortured.