Happi Purrdai 2 owr Meowmie Kyla

Old April 15th 16, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Happi Purrdai 2 owr Meowmie Kyla

Tudai, Owr Meowmie is habing hur purrdai
Her sez hur iz oldur dan dirt Waffs-
Weh luv owr hur sew mutch. YeUP.
Hur pwayz wif usses , feeds uz gud fudz
Pets us, cleans up da cat room n owr doodleboxes,
Tellez us wat gud cats we r n LOTZ moar
Happi Purrdai Mom n mai yew hab minny moar.
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, n Pipps

Human note,
My Hubby got me 2 Grumpy Cat Pillowcases,
a Grumpy Cat 2016 wall calendar, a lavender plant,
a Grumpy Cat small pillow for the couch.
Some goodies from Trader Joes.

Love Auntie Kyla who is 71 years old today
Old April 16th 16, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 9:59:35 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Tudai, Owr Meowmie is habing hur purrdai
Her sez hur iz oldur dan dirt Waffs-
Weh luv owr hur sew mutch. YeUP.
Hur pwayz wif usses , feeds uz gud fudz
Pets us, cleans up da cat room n owr doodleboxes,
Tellez us wat gud cats we r n LOTZ moar
Happi Purrdai Mom n mai yew hab minny moar.
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, n Pipps

Human note,
My Hubby got me 2 Grumpy Cat Pillowcases,
a Grumpy Cat 2016 wall calendar, a lavender plant,
a Grumpy Cat small pillow for the couch.
Some goodies from Trader Joes.

Love Auntie Kyla who is 71 years old today

Uncl Bill is older den Auntie Kyla. An he is grumpier nor Grumpy Kat. Butted he, an we awl, whish yoo a happy birdy today.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
Old April 16th 16, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 9:59:35 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Tudai, Owr Meowmie is habing hur purrdai
Her sez hur iz oldur dan dirt Waffs-
Weh luv owr hur sew mutch. YeUP.
Hur pwayz wif usses , feeds uz gud fudz
Pets us, cleans up da cat room n owr doodleboxes,
Tellez us wat gud cats we r n LOTZ moar
Happi Purrdai Mom n mai yew hab minny moar.
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, n Pipps

Human note,
My Hubby got me 2 Grumpy Cat Pillowcases,
a Grumpy Cat 2016 wall calendar, a lavender plant,
a Grumpy Cat small pillow for the couch.
Some goodies from Trader Joes.

Love Auntie Kyla who is 71 years old today

Uncl Bill is older den Auntie Kyla. An he is grumpier nor Grumpy Kat. Butted
he, an we awl, whish yoo a happy birdy today.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous

Fangu Fur yer happy birdy wishes Squeakytoy for your house (smile)
I really like yer Uncl Bill n I dunt fink hym is grumpy at all. Nope !
Love
Auntie Kyla

Old April 17th 16, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 1:19:34 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Hmmf. I gneeded two clim himseff as part ob mine projeck to clim efferyfing in da libing rume and he yelled at me. If dat aint grumpy I don' kno wut is.

(human note: She had her claws/ Dere will BEE no hoomin note.

--
Squeakytoy
Old April 17th 16, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[...]

Can Unka Bill or Auntie Micki trim your claws Squeakytoy?
It's wike gittin uh manicure (smiles) We clip Mosey, PookyKat but Pipps
will have nun uf dat!
Luffs
Anti Kyla