Paw Is Totally Unfair

Old April 26th 05, 05:23 AM
tanada

Default Paw Is Totally Unfair

This is Sgt. Huey here. I have a serious complaint to make about my
paw. Tonight I gave him an honor and let him smell my feet. Was Paw
thrilled? Did he sniff my feet? NO! He just shoved them off of his
face and told me to let him read. PAW IS UNFAIR!!! He finally rubbed
my head with his chin and let me curl up next to his shoulder. But I
ask you, is this anyway to treat a cat that is giving you one of the
highest honors a cat can give? See if I let him sniff my butt.

Sgt. Huey
Old April 26th 05, 03:27 PM
CatNipped

"tanada" wrote in message
link.net...
This is Sgt. Huey here. I have a serious complaint to make about my paw.
Tonight I gave him an honor and let him smell my feet. Was Paw thrilled?
Did he sniff my feet? NO! He just shoved them off of his face and told
me to let him read. PAW IS UNFAIR!!! He finally rubbed my head with his
chin and let me curl up next to his shoulder. But I ask you, is this
anyway to treat a cat that is giving you one of the highest honors a cat
can give? See if I let him sniff my butt.

I agree Huey, he should have felt honored by the offer! I wouldn't let him
sniff my butt after that either!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sgt. Huey

Old April 26th 05, 05:22 PM
Katz

tanada wrote:
This is Sgt. Huey here. I have a serious complaint to make about my
paw. Tonight I gave him an honor and let him smell my feet. Was Paw

thrilled? Did he sniff my feet? NO! He just shoved them off of his

face and told me to let him read. PAW IS UNFAIR!!! He finally

rubbed
my head with his chin and let me curl up next to his shoulder. But I

ask you, is this anyway to treat a cat that is giving you one of the
highest honors a cat can give? See if I let him sniff my butt.

Daisy frequently honors me w/her butt, even though I rudely decline. In
bed, I get to smell her feet in my face as much as I want. Yippee!

Katz

Old April 26th 05, 06:11 PM
Gabey8

Look at the bright side. At least he doesn't make a razzberry noise on your
paws when you put them in his face, like a CERTAIN MEOWMY around here
does. Then she tells me, "I razzed your paw". As if I couldn't already
figure that out. Sigh. Hoomins -- what're ya gonna do with them?

Stanley

Old April 27th 05, 07:39 AM
Melissa Houle

Gabey8 wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
Look at the bright side. At least he doesn't make a razzberry noise on

your
paws when you put them in his face, like a CERTAIN MEOWMY around here
does. Then she tells me, "I razzed your paw". As if I couldn't already
figure that out. Sigh. Hoomins -- what're ya gonna do with them?

Stanley

Forgive demI guess. Think of all the empty foodboles thare wood be without
dem My Meowmie seems to have a paw fetish. One of her nicks for me is
"Little Soft White Paws." She likes Mama's Little Brown Paws, too. But she
never likes it when I sit on her newspaper, protect her from the newspaper
greeblings, or stick my muzzle in her ear. I just don't get why she no
appreeshiate how nice and kleenI keep my behind!
Nina