PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Old June 23rd 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
S.Smith

Default PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Please go to http://www.wfaa.com
There is an animal shelter in Tool, TX that is running out of money and
food. wfaa ch. 8 in Dallas has done a story about the shelter. The story
should still be on the web site and there is contact info. for the shelter.
In case you miss it, here it is. Phone no. 903-432-3422. Address is 10200
County Road, Tool, TX 75143. There is a web site: The Humane Society of
Cedar Creek Lake that can take donations http://www.hscd.org. Tool is a
tiny town SE from Dallas. It seems to be a very rural area and the shelter
serves several small towns. I wish I could do more, but I am sending out
this story to as many people as I can. I know we all have to cut back now
and I am included in that. I will send them what I can. I am sure no
matter how small the donation, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Shirley/Petey and Paloma's Mom

Old June 23rd 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Granby

As I told you in another ng, all the shelters around the country are having
a bad time right now. In the midwest, too much rain is adding to their
problems. Many have, or will close. I understand you needing help but,
they all need help right now.