Cawl fur Mewsishuns!

Old October 12th 03, 03:45 AM
Carol

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message ...
Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

My purrfect Siamese voice is in order. Chorale, are you there?

"Memories, all alone in the moonlight..."
Shaina
Old October 12th 03, 04:08 PM
Beverly Orel

Allegra mye owld frend, I wuz hopin yew wur bringin dat cello wif yew!

Haf sum bagels, lox, creem cheese an niptea --it's gud!

Samantha
"Adam" wrote in message
Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle

Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

[Large beautiful tabby arrives with even larger backpack containing a

cello]

Ize heer wif my cello!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old October 14th 03, 05:20 AM
ladyjade

Oz, Voodoo an Vinnie rush offur tu Samantha Hihi Samantha! Weez heer!
Weez dint bring in owr instroomintz yet cuz weez wantid tu see wat yu wantid
us tu play. Ralph'z owtsyd gettin hiz drumz owt uv da teleporter. Maybe
weez shud go help him.

Oz, Voodoo an Vinnie

Old October 15th 03, 06:59 AM
Beverly Orel

Hihihi Oz,
Voodoo an Vinnie---Am I glad tu see yew! We're gonna play sum ****ry-style
dans mewsik, sum swing stuff, sum rock n roll, an den sum sing-a-long. So
bring in duh instrewments!

Samantha
able.rogers.com...

Old October 15th 03, 08:48 PM
ladyjade

Okey dokey Samantha!

Oz

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Hihihi Oz,
Voodoo an Vinnie---Am I glad tu see yew! We're gonna play sum

****ry-style
dans mewsik, sum swing stuff, sum rock n roll, an den sum sing-a-long. So
bring in duh instrewments!

Samantha
able.rogers.com...