Rascal 1990-2003

Old August 23rd 03, 01:33 AM
The Clowder

[Postid an mayld]

Oh, no, wee reememfur Rascal furry well, wee'ze so sorry to heeer dat
hee had to battull da cansermonsters, an dat hee has gone on ahed to
da Bridge. Owr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ov respekt fur a grayt harted
kitty, an purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ov comfurrt fur da hurrting harts
lefft beehind.

His brik is in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz, an his naym will bee
calld wiff da Onorees at da Jellicle Ball.

Mietze, wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella an Molly Samin

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old August 26th 03, 05:03 AM
Gabrielle

[A big white and tabby oof-weight cat and a little three-legged white
cat assume the meatloaf position of respect and begin to purr for
Rascal's trip to the Bridge and for the hearts of those who loved him.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum

Laura & Ralph

Wednesday wrote:

It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

Old September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
Wednesday

Fangu Anti Bev and Gwen, wez soorry wez late buttid anti Terri wentid
onna bacashun anna we had no puter while she wuz gone!
We knoz dat Rascal is prolly hepping organize da soomo turnmints atta da
Bridge as we speek.

Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
Da Katzenjammer Klowder

Beverly Orel wrote:
So sorry to hear the sad news about Rascal. He will be missed.
Gwen remembers him also and sends condolences and good wishes for an easy
trip to the Bridj, where Siggy is waiting for him, I'm sure.

Beverly
link.net...

Old September 6th 03, 08:59 PM
Wednesday

Fangu Punkin and Puddi Cat anna Anti Fran

Wez puursheates alla da purrs annd purrayers efun wen wez can't git tu
da puter cozza surtin hoomin wentid onna bacashun and din't take usses!

We noz dat Rascal is helfy anna happy now at da Bridge, buttid wez
misses him.

Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky, and Baby
Da Katzenjammer Klowder

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:

Punkins & Puddi Cat, though late (as usual), settle down into the meatloaf
position of respect and send purrs for the passing of Rascal to the bridge
and for his family's hearts that are hurting.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring up a storm)

I'm so sorry, 'tis never easy...... Fran

Old September 6th 03, 09:01 PM
Wednesday

Fangu Mietze, all alla da Klowder Souf.

Wez no hes waitin fur alla usses anna hes happy and helfy at da Bridge,
but we still misses him.

Shadow, Cody, Fluffie, Lucky and Baby
Da Katzenjammer Klowder

Old September 6th 03, 09:05 PM
Wednesday

Fangu Panda ann de Furrsome three Girls

We is privaleged tu haf known him an liffed wif him. He was braf an gud
kitty. We just wishes dat gudby's wuzn't so hard.

onlyThreeCats wrote:

Wednesday wrote in message hlink.net...

It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.

We iz furry late, as dere was a vacashun and a busted pooter, but we
wished to expurress ower condolenzes and sympaffee. We'ze no how hard
diz is, haffin sed gudbye tu ower Mr.Lenny not long ago. Take hart
dat Rascal wuz so luffed and dat his hoomins and TED were brafe enuff
tu help when it iz hardist but most needed.

We'ze shure Mr. Rascal an Mr. Lenny will be awreddy into all kinda fun
at thuh Bridge.

Pease an' purrz,

Panda ov Sympafetic Toes
an' de Furrsome Three Girls.

Old September 7th 03, 03:19 PM
Ellie

~Oprah Anne sees the handsome tabby through her clouded eyes and feels the
warmth of his love encircling her~ Oh, it sowns beeyootiful Rascal....
until then, I will miss yoo...! ~her black paw reaches out for a moment to
touch him one last time before he disappears, and a lonely tear falls down
her cheek as she thinks about Rascal and all the good friends that have gone
before her to the Bridge~
posted & emailed

"Wednesday" wrote in message
nk.net...
A silver mistiness shimmers before Oprah Anne, and a bigbig grey tabby
boykitty solidifes fur just a moment Oprah Anne, myown tru luf, I haf
a playz fur you al reddy, der izza lufferly brook wif fishies tu catch,
an shade wen yu want, anna entire bed uv rosses tu sleep in and eat.
I'll be waiting an I will meet yu wen yu come, deerest wun. The silvery
vision shimmers away

Thank you Ellie. He was a special kitty, and it was fairly sudden, just
three months from finding the first tumor to helping him to the Bridge.
It's hard.

Terri

Shadow, Cody, Fluffie, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

Ellie wrote:

~beautiful but aging, Oprah Anne remembers her days with her beloved

Rascal.
There was never a sweeter, more gentle kitty in the world than her
trooluv.~ I will not be too far behind yoo, Rascal.... wait at thuh

bridge
for me. sob

I am so sorry... Rascal always had a special place in our hearts.
Ellie, with mms

link.net...

Old October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
Miss Violette

We are sorry to read this, Miss Violette
Wednesday wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003) Nan Cat anecdotes 17 February 16th 04 03:27 PM
Rascal 1988-2003 Tanada Cat anecdotes 26 November 6th 03 10:22 PM
Tiffany Update - August 23, 2003 Flippy Cat anecdotes 3 August 25th 03 01:13 PM
Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Da Koster Katz Cat community 23 August 8th 03 04:30 AM