Rascal 1990-2003

Old August 14th 03, 03:25 PM
Wednesday

Thank you so much. He fought very hard, and he was very tired and ready
to go. We know he is healthy now, at the Bridge, and out of pain.

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

Blurbubble wrote:

*two big ginger kitteez hang their heads in sadness and respect**

Weez mowst sorree to heer ov dis, weez offurrin ar purrs and luf to da
neerist anna deerist anna da memree ov Rascal.

Clarence and Zachary

Old August 14th 03, 03:27 PM
Wednesday

Thank you Bootsie Gizmo Sassy Whiskers Sppok and Anti Kami:

We know he is at peace now, and out of pain, and with his Kitty-dad
Ricky and his buddies Thomas-d*g and Teddy-d*g who thought they were
cats, all at the Bridge.

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

Spook wrote:

Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
meatloaf position of respect

Old August 14th 03, 03:29 PM
Wednesday

Thank you Stormy and Spike.

His journey was very peaceful. He just closed his eyes; he was so tired.

spike&stormy wrote:

Spook wrote:

Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
meatloaf position of respect

We sends manymany purrs fur Rascal's peeceful jurney.

Spike & Stormy, joynin da purrin circle

Old August 14th 03, 03:31 PM
Wednesday

Thank you very much. He was a brave kitty, but he was tired and ready
to go.

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Mrrqueekkk!

We sendz purrrz an waggaz fur yowr katzen an huminz.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old August 14th 03, 03:31 PM
Wednesday

Thank you, Fred.

He is surely resting peacefully now at the Bridge.

Fred Williams wrote:

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Mrrqueekkk!

We sendz purrrz an waggaz fur yowr katzen an huminz.

And from Catnada come lots of purrayerz fur peace and joy at the
Bridge for Rascal, of the House of Ruwe. May he be strong and whole
again after his long battle with the cancer monsters.

Old August 14th 03, 03:34 PM
Wednesday

Thank you Adam, and Allegra and Louise.

We know he is healthy now at the Bridge, and out of pain. In fact, he's
probably organizing the Rainbow Bridge Soomo tournaments!

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

Adam wrote:

It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

sniffle It wuz my privilege tu compete with him in da soomo tunramints,
not just once, but sevral times. He always combined skill with courtesy and
was a shining egsample of the highest tradishuns of kitty soomo.

I send my girthiest purrs uv comfurt an condolens to Anti Terri, all da
House of Ruwe, an all ov Rascal's frends an fambly.

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise

Old August 14th 03, 03:35 PM
Wednesday

Thank you Joan, and Koster Katz :

We know he is at last out of pain, and having fun with his old friends

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Wednesday wrote:

It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had
a bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight
all the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy
in April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He
had gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to
nine and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four
pounds. But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday
morning, he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and
drinking Saturday night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does
housecalls and she helped him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his
kittybed, his meowmie's beloved arms around him.

We haf been purrin fur da memfurz uf da Howse uf Ruwe, an speshyully
Anti Terri. We no he iz up deyre eggsplorin da wunnerful wurld at da
Bridge.

Junior, Cookie, Cinni, Bitsy, an Baby

Old August 16th 03, 03:19 AM
Adam

Thank you Adam, and Allegra and Louise.

We know he is healthy now at the Bridge, and out of pain. In fact, he's
probably organizing the Rainbow Bridge Soomo tournaments!

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

Yur furry welkum. Fur anykitty who wud lyke tu see his impurressive size,
dere is a foto of Rascal at his soomo oof-wate on
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/V...85/97fame.html as the last
pikchur, an also more at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9267/cats.html .

Allegra

Old August 18th 03, 05:49 PM
Ray or Fran Tock

Punkins & Puddi Cat, though late (as usual), settle down into the meatloaf
position of respect and send purrs for the passing of Rascal to the bridge
and for his family's hearts that are hurting.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring up a storm)

I'm so sorry, 'tis never easy...... Fran

Old August 22nd 03, 03:33 AM
Ellie

~beautiful but aging, Oprah Anne remembers her days with her beloved Rascal.
There was never a sweeter, more gentle kitty in the world than her
trooluv.~ I will not be too far behind yoo, Rascal.... wait at thuh bridge
for me. sob

I am so sorry... Rascal always had a special place in our hearts.
Ellie, with mms

"Wednesday" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003) Nan Cat anecdotes 17 February 16th 04 02:27 PM
Rascal 1988-2003 Tanada Cat anecdotes 26 November 6th 03 09:22 PM
Tiffany Update - August 23, 2003 Flippy Cat anecdotes 3 August 25th 03 01:13 PM
Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Da Koster Katz Cat community 23 August 8th 03 04:30 AM