I'ze bak!

Old August 31st 03, 09:48 PM
Boogie's Mom

Hey Charlie, I'ze doin pretty gud lately, bein furry demandin of meowmie.
I'ze fink a support groop for Kittiez fitin kansurmonsters is a furry gud
idearment, fur ussens anna ower hoomins, too. You iz a furry smart kitty to
fink of it.

Minemeowmie sendz you a gentle smurgle.

Boogie da Harpurrcat
wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:37:44 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

[purrpurrpurrpurr]

Charlie Fennel hired me on as a long-term Caretaking Kitty. But if you

need
me I'ze sure he will give me time off to port over and take care of you.

What kind of food do you have? I'll eat almost anything.

Nurse Kitty Schottland

Uf korse yew kan go stay wif Boogie for a while! Maybe thu 3 day
weekend sownds gud?? Mama'z here wif me for 3 hole dayz to take kare
uf me. I'ze just sleepin tuday, I duzn't feel rilly gud after
yesterday's keemo.

Charlie Fennel, hopin his fren Boogie is doin ok an finkin dat maybe
we should haf a kitties wif kansurmonsters support group

Old September 1st 03, 02:06 AM
ChildFree23

[purrpurrpurrpurr]

Charlie Fennel hired me on as a long-term Caretaking Kitty. But if you

need
me I'ze sure he will give me time off to port over and take care of you.

What kind of food do you have? I'll eat almost anything.

Uf korse yew kan go stay wif Boogie for a while! Maybe thu 3 day
weekend sownds gud?? Mama'z here wif me for 3 hole dayz to take kare
uf me. I'ze just sleepin tuday, I duzn't feel rilly gud after
yesterday's keemo.

Okay, I'ze taking a short leave of absence to be with my Furry Special
Furriend Boogie

Charlie Fennel, hopin his fren Boogie is doin ok an finkin dat maybe
we should haf a kitties wif kansurmonsters support group

Maybe I should send Lilith Kitten over to take care of you? She's supposed
to be a caretaking kitty in training, but the only thing she takes care of
is Meowmie Debby

Nurse Kitty Schottland DOC

Old September 1st 03, 07:20 AM

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:48:14 -0400, "Boogie's Mom"
wrote:

Hey Charlie, I'ze doin pretty gud lately, bein furry demandin of meowmie.
I'ze fink a support groop for Kittiez fitin kansurmonsters is a furry gud
idearment, fur ussens anna ower hoomins, too. You iz a furry smart kitty to
fink of it.

Minemeowmie sendz you a gentle smurgle.

Boogie da Harpurrcat

Dat's gudgud!!! Mama told me I wuz bein a liddle spit tuday and den
she hugged me an kissed me on top uf mineownhed which I duked frum
lyke I alwayz du, and told me she wuz furry glad I wuz feeling gud
enuf to be a liddle spit.
Whut do you fink we should du to make a groop lyke dat??

Mama sendz yew a gentle smurgle rite bak!

CF, wundering
Old September 1st 03, 06:18 PM
ChildFree23

Charlie Fennel, hopin his fren Boogie is doin ok an finkin dat maybe
we should haf a kitties wif kansurmonsters support group

Maybe I should send Lilith Kitten over to take care of you? She's

supposed
to be a caretaking kitty in training, but the only thing she takes care

of
is Meowmie Debby

erm..... maybee.... but izn't she sorta bowncy? I dunno iffin I kan
handle bowncy, I'ze still feelin a liddle bit delikat an I gots
radioaktive er um... private potty fings goin on an mama haz to save
mine pees an poops to be disposed uf karefully. Iffin yew fink Lilith
kan handle it an not bother me tu much, dat's kewel.

I'ze not as bouncy as I used to be, Charlie Fennel. I usually sleep on the
couch or sit on the window sill. If Meowmie Debby is in her room, I usually
go in and smurgle with her. I can be a Caretaking Kitty for you. What do
you want me to do first?

Lilith Kitten
Caretaking Kitty In Training

Old September 3rd 03, 03:03 AM

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:18:51 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

[...]

Could yew skritch thu bak uf mine nek furry gently a liddle bit neer
where thu toob is pleese? It itches.

Charlie Fennel
Old September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
ChildFree23

erm..... maybee.... but izn't she sorta bowncy? I dunno iffin I kan
handle bowncy, I'ze still feelin a liddle bit delikat an I gots
radioaktive er um... private potty fings goin on an mama haz to save
mine pees an poops to be disposed uf karefully. Iffin yew fink Lilith
kan handle it an not bother me tu much, dat's kewel.

I'ze not as bouncy as I used to be, Charlie Fennel. I usually sleep on

the
couch or sit on the window sill. If Meowmie Debby is in her room, I

usually
go in and smurgle with her. I can be a Caretaking Kitty for you. What

do
you want me to do first?

Could yew skritch thu bak uf mine nek furry gently a liddle bit neer
where thu toob is pleese? It itches.

[lick lick, groom groom, scratchgentlywithoutclaws] How's that, Charlie
Fennel?

Lilith Kitten
Caretaking Kitty In Training

Old September 6th 03, 01:30 AM

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:09:36 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

[...]

Ahhhhh! Fangu Lilith Kitten, yew did a furry gud job!

Charlie Fennel
Old October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
Miss Violette

we are glad you cane back and we have been gone for a long time also. We
are back now, Miss Violette
Boogie's Mom wrote in message
HiHi, Hedbutz, Noze sniffs, anna Hi 5's to all da RPCC kittiez! I'ze

sorry
I hazn't posted fur such a long long time, but I haz sum pretty gud

reezons.

Meowmie is goin frew sum changes (onna count of bein OLD) anna is kinda
fragile sumtimes and will get positifly rainy (much more sloppy than

misty)
at times. Reedin da newsgroop was makin her get all soppy, so I made her
take a break. Den, I gottid sik anna she hadda devote ALL her time to me.
Da TED took off a little lump dat Meowmie founded anna tole her it was

mast
cell carcinoma, but dat he fot he gottid it all. I was feelin pretty gud
fur a while ( I quit hurkin and effurry thing), den my thyroid went nutz
anna I losted bunches of wate. I take (reluctantly) pills now and it's
better. I've gained back sum of mine wate. Den, Paw hadda go to the

hoomin
TED and get a new pacemaker, but dat was easy anna he feels grate.

Now meowmie has a good chance of gettin a job in Maryland, near DC. Duz
enny kittiez lif between Baltimore anna DC? Iffen dey do, wud they ask

dere
Meowmies or Paws to write to meowmie offa da list? She has sum questions
about da area.

It'z gud to be bak! Special purrz goin out to effurry kitty anna hoomin

dat
needs dem.

Yer fren,
Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (not for too much longer, maybe) Floriduh

--
To reply remove no-spam