Spicey's idea of laptime

Old May 11th 14, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Spicey's idea of laptime

Yesterday, Spicey hopped up on my office chair.

I thought that she was going to climb up on my lap to sniff my nose, or
look for treats on the desk, but instead, she just settled in next to me
and purred a soft purr.

We both just sat there for a while like buddies. I wondered what she was
doing just sitting there, and then I remembered that Suz said that Spicey
used to occasionally sit in the space next to her on her wheelchair.

Eventually, I picked Spicey up and plopped her on my lap. She meatloafed
there for a while, letting me enjoy her light weight and soft tummy, before
she hopped down and looked back up at me, regarding me quizzically.

Do you remember something, Spicey, or are you trying to remember?

I watched her turn and wander away to look for a sunbeam and a nap.
Old May 11th 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/11/2014 6:14 PM, Takayuki wrote:
Yesterday, Spicey hopped up on my office chair.

I thought that she was going to climb up on my lap to sniff my nose, or
look for treats on the desk, but instead, she just settled in next to me
and purred a soft purr.

We both just sat there for a while like buddies. I wondered what she was
doing just sitting there, and then I remembered that Suz said that Spicey
used to occasionally sit in the space next to her on her wheelchair.

Eventually, I picked Spicey up and plopped her on my lap. She meatloafed
there for a while, letting me enjoy her light weight and soft tummy, before
she hopped down and looked back up at me, regarding me quizzically.

Do you remember something, Spicey, or are you trying to remember?

I watched her turn and wander away to look for a sunbeam and a nap.

I think they remember more than people think they do. How nice you had
those moments with Spicey. I wish you many more!

Jill
Old May 12th 14, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sun, 11 May 2014 18:30:57 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
I think they remember more than people think they do. How nice you had
those moments with Spicey. I wish you many more!

They definitely do! The way Dot looks forward to springtime, in her way,
and the way I found hat Buster heads for the hills if I carry him towards
the sink with the water running, even though I know that *I've* never given
him a bath!
Old May 12th 14, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Takayuki" wrote in message

Yesterday, Spicey hopped up on my office chair.

I thought that she was going to climb up on my lap to sniff my nose, or
look for treats on the desk, but instead, she just settled in next to me
and purred a soft purr.

We both just sat there for a while like buddies. I wondered what she was
doing just sitting there, and then I remembered that Suz said that Spicey
used to occasionally sit in the space next to her on her wheelchair.

Eventually, I picked Spicey up and plopped her on my lap. She meatloafed
there for a while, letting me enjoy her light weight and soft tummy, before
she hopped down and looked back up at me, regarding me quizzically.

Do you remember something, Spicey, or are you trying to remember?

I watched her turn and wander away to look for a sunbeam and a nap.

~~~~~~
You have made remarkable progress with Spicey. Suz would be so happy.

Thank you for all you have done for her.

MaryL

Hey, I have an idea! Joy Cat anecdotes 4 August 2nd 08 09:43 PM
thanks for the idea... Christine K. Cat anecdotes 5 August 5th 07 02:35 PM
I had no idea! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 14 July 7th 06 09:01 PM
I like this idea! (OT) Pat Cat anecdotes 0 March 22nd 06 03:22 AM
Any Idea's??? Aimee S Cat health & behaviour 22 August 23rd 04 10:04 PM