Minnie update x2

Old August 12th 04, 04:21 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Minnie update x2

I hadn't heard from Laura in a while, so I emailed her (using DH's
crybabyish whining as an excuse), and got TWO emails from her:

"Hi there! Don't think you are bothering me! I've been meaning to update you
on how things were going, so thanks for the reminder! Things here are going
absolutely great! She seems to have adjusted to things nicely. She loves to
parade up and down the stairs and also loves looking out the living room
blinds. There are allot of ants and such on the patio and I think they catch
her attention. She did happen to alert me that there was a cricket in our
living room the other day also, which I enjoyed because then I can get rid
of it. Right now she is playing with a cat-nip ball that I bought. Another
thing she has come to like doing is typing to people while I am talking on
the computer. She jumps right in and just pecks at the keys, I think she
likes the sound of the typing actually. It's really cute. She's doing better
at sleeping all night now. This morning I woke up a few minutes before my
alarm because I had one of those feelings someone was looking at me. It was
Minnie, she was just sitting in my bed staring at me as if to say wake up
but didn't want to actually wake me up. I think that is all of my news. We
are going to the vet tomorrow morning at 9 am to get her stitch out.
Hopefully she doesn't mind the vet too much!"

and

"Hi again! Just a quick note to let you know we have returned from the vet
all in one piece! Minnie had her stitch removed and the veterinarian said
that everything looked wonderful. She had some buildup in her ears so I had
him check those too and he took a picture of them showing me they were
perfectly fine just needed a good cleaning. She was a little bit timid the
whole time, but right when we got home she was up and out of the cage and
back to her playful self. I gave her some fancy feast as sort of a treat for
dealing with the vet trip. Anyways just wanted to let you know things went
well."

I am so glad that she's adjusting to life without her siblings so quickly!
I thought she might be mopey and looking for them for a while... Moe did
look for Minnie for a bit after Laura left with her, but I distracted her
with a toy, and then it was nap time, now she doesn't seem to remember that
she had another sister at all

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old August 12th 04, 10:22 PM
polonca12000

Thanks for the update - it sounds great!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I hadn't heard from Laura in a while, so I emailed her (using DH's
crybabyish whining as an excuse), and got TWO emails from her:

"Hi there! Don't think you are bothering me! I've been meaning to update

you
on how things were going, so thanks for the reminder! Things here are

going
absolutely great! snip

Old August 13th 04, 04:46 AM
Christine Burel

[...]