Purrs Needed for Mosey (again)

Old March 13th 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Purrs Needed for Mosey (again)

Poor Mosey, IDK what's wrong with him. I haven't seen any signs of his
pooping 'anywhere' for 2 days now, I've been feeding him beefy babyfood,
with his regular favorite canned food, and he's been throwing up his dry
food., but tonite he didn't want any of the canned either
He seem 'depressed', and I don't want to have to take him to TED again
DH has been depressed lately too, and Mosey and Pookie have been hissing at
each other. I've tried petting them and talking to them, but they're just
not telling me what's wrong.
IDK what's wrong around here...it's like bad vibes have hit my home and I
don't like it one darn bit!!
OUT OUT bad vibes!!! Yer NOT welcome in MY home!!!
Purrs to me are Cat Prayers, am I right?
As well as 'healing' for us.
I love you hoomins here.
g'nite/day
Kyla
--and wierd Cats
*trying hard to keep a positive attitude*...

Old March 13th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

More purrs for Mosey.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 13th 08, 11:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Poor Mosey, IDK what's wrong with him. I

Purrs for Mosey to get better soon

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 13th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Mosey and for the general bad-vibes to go away.

Jill
Old March 13th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You asked for purrs and said you don't want to take Mosey to TED again.
Surely you know that you *do* need to get him to a vet, and it needs to be
done ASAP. You have described serious symptoms, and you owe it to Mosey to
have him medically evaluated. Yes, sometimes we dread going back to a
doctor again, and Mosey probably hates it. But, please, you can't just sit
around and talk about vibes at a time like this. Get Mosey to a vet!

MaryL

Old March 13th 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 13, 3:45*am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Please take Mosey to the vet, although I am sure he won't want to go.
It sounds serious and Maggy May will be worried when I tell her.

And, of course, we all purr for Mosey every day.

Will in New Haven
Old March 14th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Pooping purrs for Mosey on the way.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 14th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Kyla? Mosey needs to be seen by the vet THIS MORNING!! It is incredinly
painful for a cat not to be able to poo. It can also lead to much more

serious issues. Several cats in my family started out w/this, and the end
result was not good.

Now I'm scared. He did poo, finally. with no blood, I'm gonna call TED
tomorrow morning and see if we can get him in then.

Throw on some cloths and go to the vet NOW!! And, of course, I wish you
and definitely Mosey, the very best!!!!

Thank you sweetie
Kyla
--crying now cuz I'm so worried about Mosey.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old March 14th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Please take Mosey to the vet, although I am sure he won't want to go.
It sounds serious and Maggy May will be worried when I tell her.

Please don't tell Maggy May, I don't want her to worry.

And, of course, we all purr for Mosey every day.

Will in New Haven

I'm calling TED tomorrow morning to see if I can get Mosey in right away.
I can't lose my FuzzFace, who purrs my knee pain away.
He's only 6 years old, and such a love.
Thank you for your purrs
Kyla
--crying because I'm scared

Purrs Needed for Mosey Again Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 7 March 3rd 08 12:34 PM
Mosey Update Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 February 16th 08 01:27 AM
PURRS needed for Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 21 February 14th 08 05:56 AM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM