Purrs for Raccoom, pleeze

Old March 12th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrs for Raccoom, pleeze

We just heerd bout dat coche Pat Summit ub da Tennessee Ladee
Volunteers beated up a poor innocent raccoom dat wanned to play wif
her d*ggy. Efferybuddy iss sayin "oh, poor coche Summit, shee
diswokated hur shoulder" butted wee don' agree. Wee haff seed her on
TV an shee wooks MEEN wen shee iss tellin hur teem too beat up r UConn
huksies. Wee iss worried bout da pour raccoom.

Maggy May an WooToo, big Husky fans

Hoomin note: I am not agreeing with them, just passing it on. I
respect coach Summit and she could coach any daughter of mine. I
wouldn't go to the _games_ but it isn't coach Summit's fault that she
is at UT.

Will in New Haven

Old March 13th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

We just heerd bout dat coche Pat Summit ub da Tennessee Ladee
Volunteers beated up a poor innocent raccoom dat wanned to play wif
her d*ggy. Efferybuddy iss sayin "oh, poor coche Summit, shee
diswokated hur shoulder" butted wee don' agree. Wee haff seed her on
TV an shee wooks MEEN wen shee iss tellin hur teem too beat up r UConn
huksies. Wee iss worried bout da pour raccoom.

Maggy May an WooToo, big Husky fans

Hoomin note: I am not agreeing with them, just passing it on. I
respect coach Summit and she could coach any daughter of mine. I
wouldn't go to the _games_ but it isn't coach Summit's fault that she
is at UT.

Will in New Haven

Hmmm ... maybe she thought the raccoon was a Husky? After all, *proper*
Huskies do have racoon-like masks ...

Auntie Debby

Old March 13th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
We just heerd bout dat coche Pat Summit ub da Tennessee Ladee
Volunteers beated up a poor innocent raccoom dat wanned to play wif
her d*ggy. Efferybuddy iss sayin "oh, poor coche Summit, shee
diswokated hur shoulder" butted wee don' agree. Wee haff seed her on
TV an shee wooks MEEN wen shee iss tellin hur teem too beat up r
UConn
huksies. Wee iss worried bout da pour raccoom.

Maggy May an WooToo, big Husky fans

Hoomin note: I am not agreeing with them, just passing it on. I
respect coach Summit and she could coach any daughter of mine. I
wouldn't go to the _games_ but it isn't coach Summit's fault that she
is at UT.

Will in New Haven

Hmmm ... maybe she thought the raccoon was a Husky? After all,
*proper* Huskies do have racoon-like masks ...

Auntie Debby

I gotz uh racoon mazk, an I yam slender, not husky.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 13th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Mar 12, 4:51*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
We just heerd bout dat coche Pat Summit ub da Tennessee Ladee
Volunteers beated up a poor innocent raccoom dat wanned to play wif
her d*ggy. Efferybuddy iss sayin "oh, poor coche Summit, shee
diswokated hur shoulder" butted wee don' agree. Wee haff seed her on
TV an shee wooks MEEN wen shee iss tellin hur teem too beat up r UConn
huksies. Wee iss worried bout da pour raccoom.

Maggy May an WooToo, big Husky fans

Hoomin note: I am not agreeing with them, just passing it on. I
respect coach Summit and she could coach any daughter of mine. I
wouldn't go to the _games_ but it isn't coach Summit's fault that she
is at UT.

Will in New Haven

Um, kuld yu mebbee reepeet whut yur furkidz wroted in da hoomanspeek,
Unca Will?? I haz TRYED tu eggsplayn tu mineown Pawpa whut yur
furkidz iz sayin', buttid Pawpa, bein' jist a lowly hooman an' awl,
duzzint seem tu unfurstand (UB ~ a link, too, would help, if there is
one).

Fangu.

UB ~ You already know that UConn's women's basketball coach and
Tennessee's women's basketball coach cannot stand each other, right?
Hence, the reason why this intrigues me so much.

--- Onyx
Old March 13th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

Dat bad hoomin lady..we wike raccoons here, n Meowmie usta feed sum by hur
hand years ago.
PURRS for da raccoon. Dey r sew cute
SSsssssssPIT at dat meen women :/
Mosey
"Will in New Haven"

Old March 13th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Our cats, like many UConn fans, have a personal grudge against Coach
Summit. So they take the raccoon's side. Evidently, the bare facts of
the matter are that she was walking her Lab and they found a raccoon
on their porch. She believed that it was going to attack her dog, so
she pushed it off the porch. She dislocated her shoulder.

I have nothing against Coach Summit, myself, except that she is at UT.
And SOMEBODY has to coach at and attend the University of Tennessee. I
guess.

Will in New Haven

--

--- Onyx- Hide quoted text -

Old March 13th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Mine meowmee poot sum spegettee owt fur sum racoonz, an shur enuff da
washed da sawze off befurr eetink.
P2nya

. ..

Old March 13th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz da onliezt thing we duzin unnerstand bow demselvez, da sawze iz da
bezt purt,... soft usta hafa pet rakune, TV
Sylvia M wrote in message

Mine meowmee poot sum spegettee owt fur sum racoonz, an shur enuff da
washed da sawze off befurr eetink.
P2nya

. ..

Old March 15th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Mineownmeowmie waz a Lady Vol, or so she klaimz. Dat was furry furry
meni yeers ago. Effin do she was in da waddermonsters, shez still a fan
of da Vols in da oddur sportz.

Booker

Old March 15th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 15, 12:14 pm, Booker wrote:
Mineownmeowmie waz a Lady Vol, or so she klaimz. Dat was furry furry
meni yeers ago. Effin do she was in da waddermonsters, shez still a fan
of da Vols in da oddur sportz.

Uncl Bill growlz wen UT is menshuned. He wen too sumplace called
Tuskerwoosa to collej an hiz feetball coche wuz a bear. Dat muss haff
been citin. Anna neow hee iss rootin for dem ladee Huskeez, sew hee
iss not dat keen on da Vols.

Winnie

Isn't a vole sum kinda MOUSIE?

WooToo

--
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space."
Stolen from Patti Beadles on rec.gambling.poker

Booker