Ping Kilikini - and Everybody Else

Old August 3rd 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Kilikini - and Everybody Else

Others here who care for you may have missed your and Pam's post in another
thread. There's been a lot of stupidity here in the past week or so, and to
my shame, I'm responsible for a lot of it.

You wrote...

"They *have* made some amazing break-throughs in breast cancer. It's no
longer the death sentence it once was. (Although I'm really sorry for your
loss, hopitus.) What I have isn't breast cancer; it's an *extremely* rare
form of chest wall cancer. Mine spreads through connective tissue instead
of through the blood. It doesn't respond to chemo and my doctors won't do
radiation therapy because the tumor (which has returned) is right over my
heart."

I was heart sick when I read that. What are you doing about it? I know
Alan supports you 1000%, but do you have professional support to help you
*both* through this? Sorry for the inane question that people ask when they
don't know what else to do but... is there *anything* I can do to help?

I hope others here will take the energy they may have been spending on
nonsense and give you a little cyber support.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Others here who care for you may have missed your and Pam's post in
another thread. You wrote...

"They *have* made some amazing break-throughs in breast cancer.
It's no
longer the death sentence it once was. (Although I'm really sorry
for your
loss, hopitus.) What I have isn't breast cancer; it's an
*extremely* rare
form of chest wall cancer. Mine spreads through connective tissue
instead
of through the blood. It doesn't respond to chemo and my doctors
won't do
radiation therapy because the tumor (which has returned) is right
over my
heart."

We have sent hugs and purrs in the past, though we may have sometimes
neglected to say so.

They will of course continue.

Especially that you will have strength when you need it, comfort when
you want it, Miss Pua in attendance and love of course always.

Jo

Old August 3rd 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Sorry for being dense but, I did not see any post like this. Who wrote it,
I don't know who belongs to an Alan. Even without knowing that I send
prayers for your comfort and strength.

Old August 3rd 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Sorry for being dense but, I did not see any post like this. Who wrote
it, I don't know who belongs to an Alan. Even without knowing that I send
prayers for your comfort and strength.

In the thread "I thought I was dying", Kilikini mentioned that her tumor had
come back after she went through the most massive surgeries I've ever even
heard of. I was very distressed to hear the news. I thought others might
be ignoring some of the nonesense going on just now so I created this new
thread to let people know. Alan is Kilikini's husband.

Since I'm sure some people have me kill-filed, maybe someone else could let
the group know that there is more serious stuff going on here than who is
the biggest drama queen.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Someone who may or may not be killfiled by some people wrote in message

"Granby" wrote in message
Sorry for being dense but, I did not see any post like this. Who
wrote it, I don't know who belongs to an Alan. Even without knowing
that I send prayers for your comfort and strength.

In the thread "I thought I was dying", Kilikini mentioned that her
tumor had come back after she went through the most massive surgeries
I've ever even heard of. I was very distressed to hear the news. I
thought others might be ignoring some of the nonesense going on just
now so I created this new thread to let people know. Alan is
Kilikini's husband.
Since I'm sure some people have me kill-filed, maybe someone else
could let the group know that there is more serious stuff going on
here than who is the biggest drama queen.

Re-posting it with the hope that I am not killfiled by too many.

Oh no, Kilikini.

Otherwise, I don't really know what to say.

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Yowie

Old August 3rd 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Thanks, CatNipped. I'm just going day-by-day. I don't need any kind of
"honorage". Many folks dealing with cancer are heroes, IMO.

kili

Old August 3rd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5 years 2
years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love, I've been ALL
over the United States, I've tried so many different kinds of food....if
this takes me, heck, I've lived a good life. If it doesn't......well
then........ Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :~)

kili

Old August 4th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

I love your spirit, kili!

Joy

Kilikini? Jeanne Cat anecdotes 2 February 22nd 07 05:43 PM
Purrs for kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 21 February 20th 07 10:08 PM
PING kilikini Matthew Cat anecdotes 3 July 21st 06 06:29 PM
Ping Kilikini Tanada Cat anecdotes 61 June 26th 06 10:19 PM
Welcome kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 January 22nd 05 06:51 PM