Cleopatra bids farewell

Old December 16th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

Default Cleopatra bids farewell

On 15 Dec 2008 23:17:35 GMT, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

I have finally managed to get through to my humans that it
is time for them to let me go to the Rainbow Bridge where I
can once again be healthy and free of pain.
Farewell, my loved ones.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Empress of All She Surveys

I am so sorry hear this terrible news.

May a relative stranger offer his deepest sympathies for the tragic loss
of the majestic Cleopatra?

Gandalf.
Old December 16th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"HRH Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in message
Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

I have been feeling poorly for several weeks now. My humans
have taken me to see the local veterinarians and everyone
now acknowledges what I have known for some time - that I
have an inoperable condition and that my quality of life
has severely deteriorated.

I have finally managed to get through to my humans that it
is time for them to let me go to the Rainbow Bridge where I
can once again be healthy and free of pain. I will be making
my final trip to the veterinarian in an hour or so. It will
be difficult to think that I won't see you all again for a
while, but I am comforted in the knowledge that we will meet
again on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

My real estate holdings (in the mountains near Big Bear Lake
in Catifurnia and in the south of Furance), my yacht, and my
motor and air vehicles I hereby bequeath to the Community,
with my sisfur Amelia appointed as trustee. The staff at
these locations will remain, as their needs and the operating
expenses have been provided for by means of a trust account.
My position as empress of all I survey shall be retired,
until such time as another kitty chooses to claim it.

Please send purrs to my human and feline family, as they are
going to have some difficulty adjusting to my transition. And
please pass word to my beloved that I love him deeply
and I will continue to do so from the Bridge. I have greatly
enjoyed my time with this Community, and I have always appreciated
the respect you have all accorded me. You have all been wonderful
friends, and the Community has been a wonderful, loving, caring
family. Please continue to love and support each other. I shall
be looking down on all of you from the Bridge, and I look
forward to communing with you all at the next Jellicle Ball.

Farewell, my loved ones.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Empress of All She Surveys

OH! I yam ofurrwelmt wiff greef!
Oh {{{{{Dear Cleo}}}}}
It iz sooosooo hard tu think dat yu wyll be with uz no longer, tho we
kno dat yu rillee need tu go tu a betterer playze, weer yu can be
healffy an happy agin, an weer frum yu wyll be luukin deown attid da
Community from The Rainbow Bridge, wheer menny of yur frendz hab
awlreddy gone, an wyll be waytin furr yu. I wyll rememfurr yu awlwayz,
HRH CLeopatra Silvercat, az wyll awl ov doze yu left behynd. Az I puu
furr yurr tryp tu da Bridge, I awlzo purr furr yur human and feline
family, az wewll az furr Sir TV, awlzo devunstayted.

Tyll we meetz uhgin attid The Bridge,

Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, wiff MMS

Old December 16th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Lucy gazes up in the night sky at one star that looks much brighter tonight.

"Cleo, you are so luffed by so many. Fangu fur being in our lifes."
Old December 16th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Ms Cleopatra,

I iz so sorry to hear that you must leave us, but Meowmie and I are
furry grateful dat you chose to share your time wif usses. Fangu so
much.

I know dat you will be met by all da furrends dat haf gone before anna
dat you will be strong anna helfy again, but it is a hard, hard fing
to let you go.

May Bast keep you gently and bless yer fambly with healing anna gudgud
memries.

Yer frend,
MuShu anna Meowmie (MMSing)

[...]

please pass word to my beloved Sir TV that I love him deeply

Old December 16th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Why is meowmie watering da keybord? Weze so sadsad to heer dis. We gif
lotz of purrs dat Cleo will haf an ez trip to da bridj, and we sendz
more purrz fur hur kitty an hoomin family, dat da holes in der harts
heel an da gud memfuries remain.

Booker, Snowflake, Chappy, an Anti Julie

Old December 16th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I am so sorry. Fare thee well Cleopatra - may your voyage to the Bridge
have been swift and your reception by all those we love grand. Many
supportive thoughts thru the ether for all those who loved you deeply. You
will see them again. - Aunti Fran

Puddi settles into the meatloaf position of respect and starts purring and
purring for all those who loved Cleo and for her journey. Until weze meetz
again Cleo, until weze meetz again.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 16th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 15, 6:17*pm, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
[...]

Weez so furry sad tu heer dat yu hav tu leev, but weez node dat yu
will be helthee agin an dat weez will see yu agin sum day. Purrleez
say hihi tu effurywun an let dem node dat weez luv dem. Weez will be
purrin fur da hartz uv effurywun hoo new an luvved yu.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties
Old December 16th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 15, 6:17*pm, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

....we-all thott dat dere wass a nyew brite star in da sky. Peecefull
joorney tew yew, anna cumfurtts tew yur hoomins left behind...PacoBell
and all
Old December 17th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

We are purring up a peaceful transition to RB for Cleopatra. Purrs for
her friends and family too.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin & Nikita