The dinner party continues...

Old May 1st 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The dinner party continues...

Stormmee jumps strigntda iar, anna lands gracefully and settles next to
herown friend
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
Mr. Lenoir, please allow us to introduce ourselves: I am Cousin Rosco
P. Catrane, Grocery & Laundry Inspector, and this is my friend,
Stormmee, Kitten In Residence. We are pleased to make your
acquaintance. [extends snoot as a gesture of friendship and good
intentions]

May we join you if we promise to behave ourselves?

Cousin Rosco

Bonsoir, Cousin Roscoe et Stormee. I am Hercule. Pleeez, do join us.

Thank you! [Cousin Rosco finds a nice large pillow and scents it with
his paw pads. Then he motions for Stormmee to join him.]

Old May 1st 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"RPCC Adventure cats" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:32:55 -0700, RPCC Adventure cats wrote:

And I'z forgot to say, don't hesitate to lean yourz weight on mine arms if
you'd like. That might help keep your weight off your injured paw, so it
maybe won't get sore. Mine back leg duzn't work furry well, but it duzn't
generally hurt.

Hercule

Fangu... Hercule. My paw iz OK, itz juss dat da rite frunt leg duznt reech
az far as da utherz cuz ub my damijed sholder. But if yoo iz shur itz OK, I
mite leen on yoo so I kan stay lebbel, dat wud be nice fur a chanje.

I findz it innerestin how much we hab in kommon... owr fizzical challinjiz,
owr innerest in mewsik. Yoo know, Ize furry glad dat we meetid.

Rebecca

Old May 1st 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu... Hercule. My paw iz OK, itz juss dat da rite frunt leg duznt reech
az far as da utherz cuz ub my damijed sholder. But if yoo iz shur itz OK, I
mite leen on yoo so I kan stay lebbel, dat wud be nice fur a chanje.

I findz it innerestin how much we hab in kommon... owr fizzical challinjiz,
owr innerest in mewsik. Yoo know, Ize furry glad dat we meetid.

Rebecca

So am I, Mlle. Rebecca. I haf been somezing of a recluse lately, and haf
not been allowing minezelf to enjoy ze company of ozzer kitties. I am
thinking zat eet ees maybe time to change this.

Hercule
Old May 1st 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:09:54 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

duz you wantsa danze befur da fishies getz here? TV

That sounds like fun! Let's do that.

[TV takes Cleo's paw and they walk together to the dance floor]

This is very nice...

Cleo
enjoying dancing
Old May 1st 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

yez it is, how iz da ofur catz in your howze doin? alla minez is fine anna
alla dem iz hafin fun on diz trip, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old May 1st 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 01 May 2006 10:30:27 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

yez it is, how iz da ofur catz in your howze doin? alla minez is fine anna
alla dem iz hafin fun on diz trip, TV

Everybody is doing fine. Amelia is hogging more than her share of lap time
with Paw, Tabitha is playing with Amelia and Sammy as much as usual, Sammy
is still pestering Amelia, Harri has been doing a lot of couch-snuggling
with Paw and even a little with Meowmie lately, and Ranger is still
pestering everybody else and being a little monkeycat, climbing anything
with screens.

And everybody is having a great time on the this trip too. But I'm sure
glad Ranger finally fell asleep!

Cleo

Old May 2nd 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:08:53 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Danzin wif mineown lof anna gud fudz iz notted efur gonna getz betterer dan
eiz, Tiger

[The music comes to an end, and paw-in-paw ourkitties return to the
table, as waiters begin to appear. The Inspector is busy at the table,
with a basket filled with nip-wine bottles]

Ah, Tiger, mon vieux, just in time! [He pulls a folding corkscrew
from an inner pocket, cuts off the capsule and deftly pops the cork]
Zees eez a furry nice nip Pouilly-Fuisse for zee fishees course!

[Wait-kitties put down trays of trout in beurre-blanc; oysters on the
half-shell and langostino in butter and garlic]

Ahh, and not a moment too soon, he says, pouring each kitty a
generous glass. Well zen, a toast to all ov usses, a wonderful voyage
and good fuds and frendz!

Glasses clink, as the inspector and Tiger slide down a few oysters!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
5/2/2006 12:37:44 PM
Old May 2nd 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Wait-kitties put down trays of trout in beurre-blanc; oysters on the
half-shell and langostino in butter and garlic]

Ahh, and not a moment too soon, he says, pouring each kitty a
generous glass. Well zen, a toast to all ov usses, a wonderful voyage
and good fuds and frendz!

Glasses clink, as the inspector and Tiger slide down a few oysters!

[M. Lenoir and Rebecca return to the table]

Fangu fur ze wunnerful danz, Mlle. Rebecca! Zat was ze most fun I've had
in a longlong time.

Zose fish dishes look furry yummy, and this is most eggzelent wine,
Inspector! Mlle Rebecca, allow me to get you some of zat beautiful-looking
trout...

Hercule
Old May 2nd 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 02 May 2006 09:46:47 -0700, Hercule Lenoir wrote:

[M. Lenoir and Rebecca return to the table]

Fangu fur ze wunnerful danz, Mlle. Rebecca! Zat was ze most fun I've had
in a longlong time.

Zose fish dishes look furry yummy, and this is most eggzelent wine,
Inspector! Mlle Rebecca, allow me to get you some of zat beautiful-looking
trout...

Hercule

[With a twinkle in his eye the Inspector speaks]

Indeed yes! Zee color haz come bak to you, M. Lenior - eez eet ze gud
fuds, ze wine or zee bootiful companion zat you haf been dansink wif?
Or awl three? In any case do try zee oysterz!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
5/2/2006 3:24:04 PM

Dinner party dilemma (not OT) Susan M Cat anecdotes 32 April 11th 06 05:58 AM
(OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party Pat Cat anecdotes 0 October 28th 05 10:54 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Cats are Eating My Dinner Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 61 October 2nd 04 06:46 AM