Kitty Schottland - Tuesday Night Update

Old December 24th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Kitty Schottland - Tuesday Night Update

My sister will be taking Kitty Schottland to TED's for the procedure
first thing tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Could we all pray/purr for a
Kissamouse miracle.

Thank you,
Debby Hanoka

Aunt Debby, we're all sending our best purrs for KS. We're all in our
meatloafing purr circle now, sending the most powerful purrs we can
generate.

Amelia
Old December 24th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 23, 9:18*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Again, this is being cross-posted to both rpca and rpcc so please
be careful how you reply.

TED called with the results of Kitty Schottland's lab work, and
it looks like her kidneys are shutting down. *My dad, my sister,
and I talked it over, and decided to try a new procedu *to
admit Kitty Schottland for 24 - 36 hours and administer fluids to
hopefully flush all the toxins out of her system. *If it works,
we will have bought Kitty Schottland some more time.

If it doesn't work, then Kitty Schottland will not be allowed to
suffer. *My sister doesn't know if she can take losing our mother
and Kitty Schottland in the same year. *I told her that if it's
any consolation, that Kitty has lived a long, full life.

My sister will be taking Kitty Schottland to TED's for the
procedure first thing tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. *Could we all
pray/purr for a Kissamouse miracle.

Everyone here is purring for her.

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 24th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs and prayers are on the way!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
m...
[...]

aka The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old December 24th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 24 Dec 2008 13:50:57 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

My sister will be taking Kitty Schottland to TED's for the procedure
first thing tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Could we all pray/purr for a
Kissamouse miracle.

Thank you,
Debby Hanoka

Debby:

Would you please post here and not crosspost? Since most crossposts
are crap, they are automatically deleted from the server, so I never
got to see your posts, and I'd like to know what's going on with Kitty
S.

Hope all is well!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2008 12:19:59 PM
Old December 24th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Many many purrs and supportive thoughts thru the ether for all of you. I'm
keeping my fingers crossed and Puddi is purring her best purrs that this new
procedure will work for Kitty and that you, your sister and your father will
have more time together.

Fran and the purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 24th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old December 24th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

4 Batson cats join in the purr circle.....

purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrGetWellKittySc hottlandpurrpurrpurrpurrpu

Old December 25th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Bettina

On 24 Dez., 03:18, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
[...]

We are sending all the purrs we can muster.
Hopefully the treatment gives her more time.

love
Bettina
Old December 25th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Wee'ze purrrrrrrrin da lowdisst purrrrrrrrs wee'ze can mayk, Auntie
Debby.

Mietze wiff Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed an Ella, too

And I'm hoping (very hard) that the treatment clears things out and
she can have heaps of comfortable time.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply