A Amoosing Morning

Old January 27th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default A Amoosing Morning

I eeted sum krunchees an drank a wot ob wadder and DEN I gotted up on
mine ledj at da kitchum winnow n watshed da sno.

Da son cam upp an da snow kep falling an sune it was furry deep-deep.
Da plows cam to plow da sircle and dey made a cleer path butted dey
piled up snow on top ob da snow dat was alreddy there. It was gettin
reel, reel hi.

Den da doggies tookt Uncl Bill outed. Da fron steps was burreed, sew
dey had to go down to da firs flor and out froo da slidin dor. And den
dey had to wade fru deep-deep snow, rite UNNER wer I wuz, sew I
watshed dem. An dey made a paff out to da rode an took a short wok an
comd in.

Wen dey cam in, Uncl Bill foun out dat da tranes wusn runnin, sew he
calld work and tol dem he coont come in. An den he tookd a gnap.

Meenwile, da plows cam by agan an made a bigbig mountun ob snow were
da paff dey had mad reechd da rode.

Den Uncl Bill getted up an was going out to cleen off da car an shovel
so it cood go sumwer. And he seed da mountan at da en ob de paff, but
_I_ seed dat widdl Samanfa had followd him outted. An she followd him
down da paff and he shovd his weigh fru da mountan an shee followd
him. Butted he dint GNO itted. Wen he wuz out on da rode, wokin to da
car, he SEED hersef. An he sed "Wot ar YOO doin here" an she wagd her
tail. An den shee peed on da snow. And den he pikd her up an carreed
her back froo da mountain ob snow and down da paff and into da
slider.

Den dey putted her in da bafrume, sew Uncl Bill cood go bak out an
finish.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, on my winnow ledj

Old January 27th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

\\

Dat wuz a ventur fur lil Samanfa, Wuz hur feets kold? TuTu
Old January 27th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 27, 3:52*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Oh myne gudness! Dat lil doddie cooda disappeared! Wus lukky yu wus on
dooty! Awl dat snow.......yure hoomin will be fedup wiffa sno plow
heepin it awl up fur him tu shift effurytyme it comes awound. Silli
plow.
Wus yure krunchees gudgud?

Harry
Old January 28th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Da krunchees wuz kwite gud, fangyu. Later on, Mommy Micki gibd usses
som chickum gooshy-fudz. An den da hoomins had stakes and shared dem
wiff usses an wiff da dogs.

Little Samantha LOVS getting wet an cole in da sn*w and den jumpin in
Meowmie Micki's lap. So funNEE.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old January 28th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Little Samantha LOVS getting wet an cole in da sn*w and den jumpin in
Meowmie Micki's lap. So funNEE.

So duz da Starr dog in Meowmie's lap. An it'z specially funny since her
is a huge gigantic monster horse-sized dog (65 pounds).

An dat dum Starr dog seemz to fink dat I iz her favorite bestest buddy of
all time. Just cuz I let her sniff mineown noze wifout growling at
herownself.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old January 28th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

"Ranger Greykitten"
Little Samantha LOVS getting wet an cole in da sn*w and den jumpin in
Meowmie Micki's lap. So funNEE.

So duz da Starr dog in Meowmie's lap. An it'z specially funny since her

?is a huge gigantic monster horse-sized dog (65 pounds).

An dat dum Starr dog seemz to fink dat I iz her favorite bestest buddy of
all time. Just cuz I let her sniff mineown noze wifout growling at
herownself.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Weeeee dunt wike da kold n da snow cuz et hurtz owr hoominz ol bonez. n we
dunt wike tew sea dem hurt. Nope.
Luvz
Mosey fur hiz famlee

Old January 31st 11, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Yoo tellz da moss inneresting storeez, Sunrise!

Rebecca

Old January 31st 11, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 27, 11:52*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Da bafrume - da speshul plays ob wurship fur us kittees.
Butted a jayl fur da widdl Samanfa.
D*ggeez ar misstreez wifoutadout
MeOwy, finking a fott beefor going bak tew sweep