Messij frum da Secretary of Elder Kitties

Old July 31st 15, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Messij frum da Secretary of Elder Kitties

Well, dat depenz, Mosey. If yoo iz askin fur a frendly dinner, den maybe,
if yoo letz me contribyoot sumfing frum da Fluffykitz warehowse. If yoo iz
askin fur a dayte, den I wud haz to dekline, kuz I duz hab a speshul
frend.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Nawt tu worry, yu kan bring yer speshul frend tu dinner tew.
Mai chef (who is Swedish) wyl mayk usses sum wunnerful fudz. yeUP
Ifen yew wanna, yew kan bring deezurt frum da Fluffykitz warehouse, umkay?
Ai wike meeting noo cats. Or iz hym sumcat frum heer?
If diz speshul cat iz yer furend, dats fyne wif meh. yeUP
Mosey

Old July 31st 15, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 6:58:53 PM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well, dat depenz, Mosey. If yoo iz askin fur a frendly dinner, den maybe,
if yoo letz me contribyoot sumfing frum da Fluffykitz warehowse. If yoo iz
askin fur a dayte, den I wud haz to dekline, kuz I duz hab a speshul
frend.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Nawt tu worry, yu kan bring yer speshul frend tu dinner tew.
Mai chef (who is Swedish) wyl mayk usses sum wunnerful fudz. yeUP
Ifen yew wanna, yew kan bring deezurt frum da Fluffykitz warehouse, umkay?
Ai wike meeting noo cats. Or iz hym sumcat frum heer?
If diz speshul cat iz yer furend, dats fyne wif meh. yeUP
Mosey

I fingk yoo haz meeted him, Mosey. It iz Hercule Lenoir, da whirled famiss mewzician. He haz purrvided mewzik at mennee RPCC eventz. Unfurchoonitly, Hercule haznt bin abul to post heer much since hizown sekkaterry wentid to da Brij, but we still seez eech udder when we kan find da time. I duznt fingk he will be abul to go to dinner, tho. He iz bizzy toorin wif hizown orkestra. Rite now he iz in da middle uv a toor uv da royal kitty kortz uv Europe.

Rebecca
Old July 31st 15, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Hai Rebecca,
Uf korse ai remember Hercule Lenoir, da whirled famiss mewzician. yeUP
Oh noe, wen did hizown sekkaterry goe tu da Brij? Dat iz sew sad.
Ai m gwad yew kan seh eech uthur wenever yew kan.
Ifen yew wunt, yew n Amelia kan come tu mai bug hoam fur uh nise dinnur
sumtyme, prepared bai mai Swedish Chef who likes to sing
"Bork Bork, Bork" as hym cooks nommy fudz.
Lufs,
Mosey

Old August 2nd 15, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 11:41:59 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an hiz fambly.

Rebecca

A sad update...
Sapphire Samurai, Prezident of Catmerica, is now at Rainbow Bridge.
Catdolences tu hizz fambly ov menny menny yeerz.

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah
Old August 2nd 15, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Pit2nya" wrote

wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire
Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he
may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an
hiz fambly.

Rebecca

A sad update...
Sapphire Samurai, Prezident of Catmerica, is now at Rainbow Bridge.
Catdolences tu hizz fambly ov menny menny yeerz.

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Oh no_ another_ beloved cat has gone to Rainbow Bridge and I can't get the
_new_ candle site to work frowns
Booker is also at the Bridge*siiiiigh*
Loves in sorrow & comfort for Sapphire Samurai and hizz fambly uf almost
22 yeerz.
Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old August 3rd 15, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ize sorree to cat-tradict yurownself, Madame Purrsident, but Meowmie just asked SS's hoomin an SS is still wif ussez, doin' much betterer than he wuz. Maybe yoo wuz fingkin uv Booker?

Rebecca
Old August 3rd 15, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 2:41:59 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an hiz fambly.

Rebecca

From Mary:

Sapphire Samurai has made a remarkable recovery. I still think he was very close to going to the Bridge but he is much better and back to being a bratcat. I think he will see his 22nd birthday and maybe more.
Old August 3rd 15, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Ize sorree to cat-tradict yurownself, Madame Purrsident, but Meowmie just
asked SS's hoomin an SS is still wif ussez, doin' much betterer than he
wuz. Maybe yoo wuz fingkin uv Booker?

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Dat IZ vury gud nooz ubaowt SS big grin
But wunt der uh pozt dat sed SS wint tu RB?
hmmm?
Weh awl noe Booker did. yeUP ..sew_ vury_ Sadsad
Lufs,
Mosey,
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old August 3rd 15, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Mishi" wrote

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 2:41:59 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire
Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he
may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an
hiz fambly.

Rebecca

From Mary:

Sapphire Samurai has made a remarkable recovery. I still think he was very
close to going to the Bridge but he is much better and back to being a
bratcat. I think he will see his 22nd birthday and maybe more.

YAY, owr purrs wurkd, dat iz vury gudgud nooz. yeUP.
SS are you styl hooked on valerian?
Headbumps,
Mosey,
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old August 3rd 15, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:14:51 -0700 (PDT), "Sundance and/or Rebecca"
wrote:

Ize sorree to cat-tradict yurownself, Madame Purrsident, but Meowmie just asked SS's hoomin an SS is still wif ussez, doin' much betterer than he wuz. Maybe yoo wuz fingkin uv Booker?

Rebecca

Yes. Samurai Sapphire is doing very well, for the time being. He has
made a surprising turn around and recovery.