stupid hoomanz

Old October 13th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default stupid hoomanz

da gramby kame in da houze las nite wiff a baby kitty. A dog data her
didn't know was walking down ad road whiff it in its moue. Peoples from ad
factory was yelling at ad dog. Grabby figured out what was going on and
yelled at demselvez to shut up and dem did. Her sat down in da road anna
kalled da dog. It dropped da kitty in herown lap.

Da bitty wuz bout 8-10 weekz ole and in good healf ta look at itself.

It got upset and kept yelling so her wented bak out wiff sum fudz for da
doggie too.

Ended up her gotten a box big enuf for dat dog and put da bitty init. Dem
wuz still dere diz morning. Piglett watching out for the bitty.

Old October 13th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 11:49*am, "Granby" wrote:
da gramby kame in da houze las nite wiff a baby kitty. *A dog data her
didn't know was walking down ad road whiff it in its moue. *Peoples from ad
factory was yelling at ad dog. *Grabby figured out what was going on and
yelled at demselvez to shut up and dem did. *Her sat down in da road anna
kalled da dog. *It dropped da kitty in herown lap.

Da bitty wuz bout 8-10 weekz ole and in good healf ta look at itself.

It got upset and kept yelling so her wented bak out wiff sum fudz for da
doggie too.

Ended up her gotten a box big enuf for dat dog and put da bitty init. *Dem
wuz still dere diz morning. *Piglett watching out for the bitty.

Oh, diss soun wike a furry gud fing. Wiff a wonnerful hoomin wike
Granby AN a gnice doggy wookin affer hisself dat Kitty gotted a good
chanse. I bet Maggy May is smilin at diss.

--
WooToo
Old October 13th 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
da gramby kame in da houze las nite wiff a baby kitty. A dog data her
didn't know was walking down ad road whiff it in its moue. Peoples from ad
factory was yelling at ad dog. Grabby figured out what was going on and
yelled at demselvez to shut up and dem did. Her sat down in da road anna
kalled da dog. It dropped da kitty in herown lap.

Da bitty wuz bout 8-10 weekz ole and in good healf ta look at itself.

It got upset and kept yelling so her wented bak out wiff sum fudz for da
doggie too.

Ended up her gotten a box big enuf for dat dog and put da bitty init. Dem
wuz still dere diz morning. Piglett watching out for the bitty.

Senin hartfelt purrrs fur dat kitty, dat doggie an dat Gramby. Bles dem al

dat dey wil hav happi lives an gud helth. MLB an TuTu
Old October 13th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

haow cud hoominz doo diz tew uh baby kitty? Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!!! Fank yew fur
waching da bitty Piglett.
ai m sew madd wiff doze meen hoominz. Luffs. Mosey

Old October 14th 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I kno wun hoomin hoo izn't stoopid...
Gudgud djop, Gramby.

Pit2nya

Old October 14th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Came home from work tonight and the big dog was here but no kitty. I began
to get upset until one of the men from the factory came over and said one of
the women had taken the kitty home to keep. I was sad for the big dog but
he got supper again and left. Left the garage open in case it does rain. If
anyone came in there, the most I could hope is that they would sweep out the
leaves.

Old October 14th 10, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 9:11*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Came home from work tonight and the big dog was here but no kitty. *I began
to get upset until one of the men from the factory came over and said one of
the women had taken the kitty home to keep. *I was sad for the big dog but
he got supper again and left. *Left the garage open in case it does rain. If
anyone came in there, the most I could hope is that they would sweep out the
leaves.

Ohhh, Granby, I am happee for da kittee but soooo sad for da doggy. I
wud miss mine kittiees furry multsh iff somwun tookd dem.

--
da Bear (duks his big hed beclaws hee is shy)

Old October 15th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet smiles at the big Bear. I knowz da doggie iz sadsad, him kumed by
diz day anna gotted sum fudz and smell all around da big bos.

Old October 15th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 14, 7:35*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet smiles at the big Bear. *I knowz da doggie iz sadsad, him kumed by
diz day anna gotted sum fudz and smell all around da big bos.

Bear smiles back and wags his tail If sumwun kan cornvinse da doggy
dat his kittee is ok it will hep.

--
da BEAR