The last Day

Old October 22nd 05, 10:12 AM
Miss Violette

Default The last Day

*a small shaken tuxedo girlcat makes her way a bit unsteadily to the podium,
Her family is with her, Tiger is between TV and OEJ, helping to steady them,
Anni s and Cleopatra are behind the family, The cooper cats are nearby...*

I have come here today to tell you about Miss Violette's last day...Takes
Deep breath, She asked mineself to do it because I speaks the bestest hooman
of the four of uses that is left an she wanted her story to be as
understandable for the hoomans as possible,

After she talked to all of you she 'ported back to soft and Furry, They made
her the only cat for the evening, we waited in the bedroom while she got her
own Nip party and She got her own Kitty Buffet that had wellness Dry, 2
flavors, Heavy whipping cream, hooman kitten veal food and sardines... She
really liked the nip and rolled a bit in it and tried to eat some, then when
Furry put her on the buffet, she licked at the veal and sniffed the sardines
but she didn't like them at all, then there was her very favorite, whipping
cream, she licked a bit of it and had too much trouble swallowing to have
much, then Furry put her on Soft's feet on the couch, They wanted it to be a
normal night for her and as pleasant as possible, Miss Violette even smacked
a cover greebling while she laid on Soft's legs and the favorite red flannel
blankie. She felt happy enough she even groomed her fur a bit and Soft and
Furry got some hope that getting fluids might have made enough of a
difference that in a little she might want to eat...

After a bit Furry brought OEJ to see Miss Violette, they sniffed noses and
Furry let OEJ have the veal, OEJ didn't like the sardines and she tasted the
whipping cream. Then Furry brought mineself to see Miss Violette, and for
once she didn't smack me or boss me around. She just sniffed at me and then
went back to washing her furs... Then Furry brought Tiger, They sniffed
noses and Miss Violette said something to him but it was very quiet and she
didn't hit him or run away, That confused Tiger but he was happy she didn't
smack him, and then Tiger drank some cream and ate some of everything else
except for the sardines... Then Furry brought TV to see Miss Violette and
they sniffed noses and TV ate some Veal and everybody was happy except Furry
and Soft were pretty leaky and they petted all of uses a whole bunch...

At 10:00 Furry took all of the food into the big bathroom and we all went in
there with him and soft and Miss Violette stayed on the couch, the rest of
us didn't like this but Miss Violette couldn't have food or water and Soft
and Furry didn't want her to have to be alone all night and they wanted uses
to have food so that is how it was... From then until 4:30 Soft stayed
awake and laid on the couch and talked to Miss Violette, Miss Violette
stayed with soft most of the night and only got up and walked around a
couple of times...Then Furry got up and started getting ready and Soft took
a little nap... Then they took Miss Violette in the kitty jail to see the
TED again...

When the three of them gotted to the TED Sharon the TED helper had Soft sign
stuff and then they went into a room and played and petted each other and
Furry taked some pictures, he sayed they wasn't very good but Miss Violette
doesn't like the picture box so that was that. She petted soft and Furry a
bunch but got a bit hissed off at being leaked on so much... Then She went
with Sharon and Furry and Soft just sat in the car for a while, and then
they ate food and the ted stole some of Violette's Fur and then she was
looking for the sick parts of Miss Violette and found that her whole left
kidney was dead beclawze of cancermonsterz and 3/4 of the right kidney was
also dead. The TED called Soft on the ringy thingy and told her the sad
news, Soft asked manymany questions and the TED was very patient and honest
and told soft that Miss Violette couldn't be saved and the best that could
happen is that she could live one more month and it would not be happy
because of no kidney function and trying to heal from the surgery The ted
told Soft that Miss Violette was a perfectly healthy cat in every other way
except she had no kidney function and then soft asked the TED what she would
do if it were her kitty, and the TED said she would help her go, so that is
what soft said for the TED to do and Miss Violette, wented to the bridge to
be with the rest of our family that has already taken the next step and is
waiting there for uses...

I is sorry this is so long but I know Miss Violette would want you to know
all of these things, and I am sure she would want me to thank you all for
your purrs, prayers, well wishes and the good times she had with all of
you...

*small tuxedo girlcat bows her head and then leaves podium followed by her
family, OEJ and TV walk on either side of Tiger and the winks and friends...
they go outside to wave at a cluster of stars that seem just a bit brighter
than they did last night when Miss Violette first located them...

Miss Violette 1997 2005

Old October 22nd 05, 01:00 PM
Gabey8

Captain and Stanley here. We kind of arrived late to the Ball and came in
the side door. We were going to say a tribute to our late Big Sister,
Harmony, who went to the RB before we met our Meowmy and Paw.

But first we want to say how sorry we are to see this news. ( Meowmy is
our typist and she's leaking water everywhere. We send purrs and Meowmy
sends purr-ayers for Miss Violette's sad family of humans and kitties.

We'll make sure Harmony and our other Big Sister we never met, Melody,
know to show Miss Violette all the good sunbeams to nap in and all the
'nip patches to play in.

Respectfully, Captain and Stanley and their Meowmy, Donna

Old October 22nd 05, 03:22 PM
Gabrielle

[A clowder of cats from Airyzonah wipe tears off whiskers and assume the
meatloaf position of respect as they purr for Miss Violette's trip
across the Bridj and for the hearts of her family.]
Yew wure a lufflee ladee, Miss Violette, ana yew had a gudgud
wuntroohome. We will meet yew agin onna uffur side.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph de Ralf
Fredrick T. Spawn
Clyde Albert Gump
Eduoard Josef VanTayle
Alice Ann Madre
Jane Grey
and five kittens looking for homes & names

Old October 22nd 05, 04:41 PM

The Cooper Cats were honored to visit Miss Violette before she went to
the Bridge. We all send our best purrs for Soft And Furry and Ms
Trudi, TV, OEJ and Tiger. We are sorry that Miss Violette had to go.
BJ and I especially send our purrs. Sailor will visit with her, we're
sure. With tears, the Cooper Cats & their human.

Old October 22nd 05, 05:22 PM
Miss Violette

thank yourownsef fur diz, we readed 'bout your big sisfurz when we wuz first
readin here OEJ...sad for your howze az well...
lkaboutpets.com...

Old October 22nd 05, 05:23 PM
Miss Violette

Thank yourownsef, Tiger atta softz houze
Helen Miles wrote in message
news:d9ccc79713596d4095bc7383146b9b14.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Miss Violette" wrote in message

*small tuxedo girlcat bows her head and then leaves podium followed by

her
family, OEJ and TV walk on either side of Tiger and the winks and

friends...
they go outside to wave at a cluster of stars that seem just a bit

brighter
than they did last night when Miss Violette first located them...

Miss Violette 1997 2005

Weez usually only lurks, as da hoomin iz too buzy fur da mogs on da
pooter, but safe journey to da bridge Miss Violet. We sendin da purrs
for a safe journey.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger, Lady Pandora and Cleo.

Old October 22nd 05, 05:32 PM
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

respeckfully snipt

I is sorry this is so long but I know Miss Violette would want you to know
all of these things, and I am sure she would want me to thank you all for
your purrs, prayers, well wishes and the good times she had with all of
you...

*small tuxedo girlcat bows her head and then leaves podium followed by her
family, OEJ and TV walk on either side of Tiger and the winks and
friends...
they go outside to wave at a cluster of stars that seem just a bit
brighter
than they did last night when Miss Violette first located them...

Miss Violette 1997 2005

[Rebecca walks outside with the grieving family. She also looks up to the
cluster of stars.]

Fangu sosomuch fur tellin da story. Luk rite dere, rite in da middle of
doze starz: iz dat a violet-cullered one?

Rebecca