Da nerf of dem hoomanz

Old April 8th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da nerf of dem hoomanz

Hihi diz iz O T anna we gonna haf to do sumphin to da gramby. Duz u kno what
dem all didz? Stead of fishez, dem had pizza for supper! Herself putted da
fishez in da freezer, hope dat pig members how to open itselfz. All 3 cats
sitting looking at the frig.. Honestly, they re sitting in a row watching
it since I put the fish in there.

Old April 8th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 7, 9:23 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna we gonna haf to do sumphin to da gramby. Duz u kno what
dem all didz? Stead of fishez, dem had pizza for supper! Herself putted da
fishez in da freezer, hope dat pig members how to open itselfz. All 3 cats
sitting looking at the frig.. Honestly, they re sitting in a row watching
it since I put the fish in there.

Pizza iz a gudgud plac to sneez. I wik sneezin on stuff dat da hoomins
eet dat I don' reely wike or if dey ain gonna share it.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Dey iss wookin at da freezer, Gramby, caus yoo shud get da fish owet
an let it fwaw out on da floor. Effery gud sheff gnows dat. I gotta
calm downe Uncl Bill. Da Yankeez wind.

--
WooToo

Old April 8th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Herselfz fell aslep readink a buk so we finalie gotted some tunna from da
kan.. Not what we wantz but better dan pizza. Willow who walked on gramby
to wake her up for dinner.

Old April 8th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da liddle girlhoomanz kame for awhilez diz nite and gramby red dem diz silly
buk kalled GREEN EGGS AND HAM. Now who wid write a bookz like dat? Piglet
who didn't stay for the ending.

Old April 8th 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we likez pizza here, we eatza cheeze offa top, da owt kittee whut kant be
ketched eatz da whole thing, Chester

Old April 8th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:27:57 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

we likez pizza here, we eatza cheeze offa top, da owt kittee whut kant be
ketched eatz da whole thing, Chester

i dont eet cheezes becaus i get speshul treets when i look at my
hoomin!
beauty

Old April 8th 08, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I willz eat almozt anithinm at leazt tazte it, Trudi won't efin hardli eat
kanned fudz, so we iz all difurint here, chezter, that ingester kitty

Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna we gonna haf to do sumphin to da gramby. Duz u

kno
what
dem all didz? Stead of fishez, dem had pizza for supper! Herself

putted
da
fishez in da freezer, hope dat pig members how to open itselfz. All

3
cats
sitting looking at the frig.. Honestly, they re sitting in a row
watching
it since I put the fish in there.

Da nerf of doze hoomins! Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney Cat community 6 December 28th 07 05:54 AM
Da nerf of dem Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 09:12 PM
Oh Myz, Dez hoomanz Granby Cat community 10 September 11th 07 03:50 PM
da nerf of mine hoomanz Stormmee Cat community 6 August 28th 06 09:15 PM
The Nerf deterrent? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 3 March 21st 05 06:36 PM