Tiger had diarrhea

Old July 10th 04, 04:11 PM
---MIKE---

Default Tiger had diarrhea

Tiger has had very soft stools for several days now. I think the
problem has been corrected by adding acidolphulos powder to his canned
food. I don't know what caused it. Amber has been fine. Tiger is an
inside cat and there are no plants that he can get to. There have been
no changes in food. The only thing is that he had a penicillin shot on
June 22nd after his dental. I was expecting a problem right after that
but not two weeks later. Could this have been the cause? I am trying
to avoid another vet visit because he freaks out in the carrier.

---MIKE---

Old July 10th 04, 05:06 PM
Mary

"---MIKE---" wrote

The only thing is that he had a penicillin shot on
June 22nd after his dental. I was expecting a problem right after that

but not two weeks later.

Two weeks seems awfully long for the penicillin to still affect his stomach.
Maybe one of our vet people will chime in. Got any house plants, or has
anything unusual been around that he might have eaten. I am constantly
finding Cheeks snuffling stuff on the floor, though I try to keep a clean
place. They will eat the weirdest things. She loves toilet paper, and really
does eat it.