[Bubbels] High Scores

Old December 6th 04, 04:02 AM
Yowie

Default [Bubbels] High Scores

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

Yowie
(its true, I have no life)
Old December 6th 04, 04:16 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Yowie at
wrote on 12/5/04 9:02 PM:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

Yowie
(its true, I have no life)

LOL!! My first thought was "Cary must not be sleeping well"

Old December 6th 04, 04:32 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about [Bubbels] High Scores:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

The scores from December 4 are duplicates. In posts on that date, I
was referring to historic scores. :-)

Old December 6th 04, 04:34 AM
Yowie

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about [Bubbels] High Scores:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

The scores from December 4 are duplicates. In posts on that date, I
was referring to historic scores. :-)

sound of Muttley-like cussing

I'll edit that when I get a Round Tuit :-)

Yowie

Old December 6th 04, 05:18 AM
Marina

Yowie wrote:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

Yowie
(its true, I have no life)

Oh, I like how you call us addicts. Very nice. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 6th 04, 05:25 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Yowie" wrote in message
The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

Yowie
(its true, I have no life)

Nice list! But my score is wrong, it's 142210, all right, but that's cleared
and doubled.

You're doing a great job!

Hans

Old December 6th 04, 05:54 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about [Bubbels] High Scores:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

The scores from December 4 are duplicates. In posts on that date, I
was referring to historic scores. :-)

sound of Muttley-like cussing
I'll edit that when I get a Round Tuit :-)

NBD, that was just FYI. :-)

Old December 6th 04, 09:28 AM

Yowie wrote:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html

According to what people posted, you mean?

What are the different lists for? I get the doubling and no-doubling
thing, but what's the third list for?

Joyce
Old December 6th 04, 01:51 PM
badwilson

I got a new low score for finishing the game. 25490, woo hoo :-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old December 6th 04, 02:38 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about [Bubbels] High Scores:

The tally of who scored what, how and when is listed he
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/Bu...ighScores.html
Yowie
(its true, I have no life)

Got a new post-doubling cleared-board high sco 191640