Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie

Old May 16th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie

On May 16, 2:01*pm, conniepo wrote:
Our littlest kitty, Cookie, iz not heer anymore. Weez keep looking fur
her but we dont see her. Meowmie is crying and crying. She sayz TED
put Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

Note: Our little girl is no longer here. She contracted an inner ear
infection, was on a very strong antibiotic for weeks, but the
infection spread to her brain. We spent a great deal of money for her
treatment (both our regular vet and a neurologist) however it was just
not meant to be. With great pain in our hearts my husband and I took
her to the vet for the last time. She was put to sleep on Wednesday,
just 5 days ago. I have not been able to write about it until today. I
still keep thinking that she's in her usual napping spot but of
course, she's not there. Our 2 remaining kitties (Tigger and Sweetpea)
are both doing well. It's been many years since we've had only 2 cats
in the house!

Dis is sadsad. Wees finkin of yu n yure Meomie n Paw wiffa sore harts,
n wees purrin fur Cookie atta Bridje - no pain or sikkness now.

Gordon Kittiez, inna circul purrin heelin purrz.
Old May 16th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Mon, 16 May 2011 06:01:56 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

[...]

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

It is especially hard when they have to be PTS, before they have a
chance to grow old, like they all should....in a perfect world

Clearly, you did everything you possibly could for poor Cookie.

I'm glad that you still have Tigger and Sweetpea; they will help with
you and your husband's grief.

Lorelei is sending purrs to help heal the cat shaped hole in you and
your husband's hearts.
Old May 17th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 16 May 2011 06:01:56 -0700 (PDT), conniepo's nimble, little
paws typed:

She sayz TED
put Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

I iz sadsad to reed ob dis, an sends mine heartfelt Purrs......
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/16/2011 7:13:08 PM
Old May 18th 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On May 16, 12:45*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
furgif owrz pooter, it freaded stuffz wrung... so we did getit... owrz soft
sayz ursef waz owrz kissa mowze sekret santa so we iz purrin xtra hard fur
urown hearta heal... *OEJ

hoomin ote: *what you have done is the most loving thing possible... great
home, great care, and hardest decision, doing what is best for the cat
instead of yourself,... i am proud to know you, soft"conniepo" wrote in message

YES ... we wuz your Sekrit Santa! Meowmie is startin to feel better.
We ar getting cards in da mail and meowmie cries a liddle bit but den
she hugs us both very very tyte!!!

Tigger and Sweetpea
Old May 19th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

conniepo wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB
Old May 19th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i mineself thinkz of ursefz beclawz one of doze weeblee toyz ursef sended iz
mine new fafurite, anna da chester anna storrmmee likes dat big ball wiffa
stuffz inside ta poke at, beree kule... urmom willz get usta da less of
urselfz anna her won't leak so muc, buttet hersef will be ok, soon justa gud
memoreez will be der anna diz will make hersef happee agin, OEJ, who knows
as she glances atta tiger, tv anna violette in der forefur containerz

Old May 31st 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On May 16, 9:01*am, conniepo wrote:
Our littlest kitty, Cookie, iz not heer anymore. Weez keep looking fur
her but we dont see her. Meowmie is crying and crying. She sayz TED
put Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

We are furry sorry to be so late seeing dis.
Our strongest purrs of condolence are on da way.
If it is not to soon for yur sad heart, we would appreciate it iffn yu
would send yur House of name to us, here or to our main address:
riddik at mindspring dot com
Cookie's brick will be placed on da Walk of Remembranz wiff great
respect.
Fangu,

Azad

Meowmie iz furry krool! Sundance Cat community 11 December 31st 08 11:18 PM
Cookie the TV Cat MatSav Cat anecdotes 8 September 26th 07 10:27 PM
Hi Cookie! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 24 November 3rd 06 09:29 PM
Furry, furry suspicious... Tabitha kitten Cat community 18 November 4th 03 11:53 PM
Mr. Lenny furry furry sik... fourcats Cat community 10 July 18th 03 05:15 AM