escape adventure

Old June 23rd 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default escape adventure

--Storrmmee: I was sleeping wiffa furri so i wuz notted innerezted in da
owt, furri wuz not inna owt so no rezun fur mineself to go der.

--OEJ: nocatelse woke me so i wuz sleepin onna futon when da furri getted
up.
-barbi: I wuz in mine personal black hole beclawz sumcate else,*glares at
storrmmee* chased me inna nite... when da furri loked up da ofurz an wented
inna owt i kamed owt to see da soft.

Tiger: hey i was juzt mindin mine own buziness inna owt when i heard da
furri slam dat skrene door so i kamed runnin anna made himself let mineself
in.... i duzint like anithin between mineself anna fud bowlz.

--MH: I wassniffin da yard when a bigbig monzter kamed toward minesef so i
ran fastfast anna returned into da in... den when da bigbig monzter speeked
it wuza furri juzt purtindinta bea monzter...

-Trudi... yez mine furndz i wented into da owt ta see whut da big deal
wuz... I sniffed by da howze anna a/c monzter butted when furri picked
minsef up anna careed me bak inna in i wuz gud wifit...

--Chester: so we rrarely gets inna owt, so i wented onna sekret mission ta
find a prezzie fur mine wife kittee, i wuz gone da longezt anna when i
returned da soft ckeed minsef all ofur anna while mine pawz anna earz wuz
beri warm i iz fine... ceptin da soft keepz chekn on minesef beclawz she
sayz i didn't eat when i kamed in anna i feelz suspikushli heavier... so she
thinkz i mite hurke all our... we will see ifin herown behafur warrentz
hurkin or notted...

--soft: when i woke up furri told me that the cats were out, either i left
the screen door open or i didn't latch it and one of them opened it... i was
terrified when we couldn't find barbi, she is the one i most worry about
returning... now everyone is safe and in the in...

Lee

Old June 24th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 23, 10:14*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

Diss is wike a gnawbl. or a skeery eggziting teevee sho.
Sumfing a kitee cud riwwy enjoy wif a bag of burpkorn an a gwassa nip.
Meowy
Old June 24th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we did imjoi owrsefz butted da hoominz wuzint amuzed at all, Tiger

I juzt wish i haddid been awake so i kulda xrzed furri, OEJ

Old June 25th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

LOL!

Diss is wike a gnawbl.

Old June 25th 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I luff mew, Chester!

Mew should rest after a big venture like dat. Ile breng mew sumfing to
eet.

Lucy

On Jun 24, 11:15*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
u iz wrfit, chester

"The Porter Cats" wrote in ...

Escape artists Joy Cat anecdotes 1 September 13th 09 11:38 AM
Once and escape artist, always an escape artist badwilson Cat anecdotes 10 May 9th 06 06:49 AM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 05:21 AM
The escape artists Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 13 October 12th 03 06:57 PM
Narrow Escape LOL Cat anecdotes 9 October 12th 03 06:50 AM