Fluffykitz Opin Howse!

Old May 19th 05, 08:29 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld snach it buutted hersef goezta a resturant anna duzint bring minesef
any, Furry sayed dey iz tootoo compplex fur hizsef ta make so dey goez out
anna den iz meanmean anna comez home anna talkz 'bout dem, Tiger, lookin sad
anna inocent fur hiz ladylove ta see the look dat getz hizzsef extra canned
fud
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:33:29 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Her knowz I needz low pointy fud, butted her iz gettin so fond of it her
might take itsef from minesef, Her iz eatin dat fud efury week now,

Tiger,
envious of soft and her suchiz anna pekin duck

I finks dat yu iz faster dan any hooman - haf yu tried snatchin won
or two reel fast, den lukin innocent?

Tell Anti Soft dat where we livz dere is lotsa restaurantz an markets
dat haz dem pekin duckbirdz hangin in da windowz!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/18/2005 9:46:20 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 23rd 05, 08:43 PM
PixieDust413

Fluffykitz Catering is happee to inbite da RPCC Kommyunitee to a Opin
Howse!

[snip]

Not onlee will dere be fudz prepared by owr own Fluffykitz partnerz,

but
kittees iz also welkum to eggsplore da warehowse an try anyfing dey

seez on
da shelfs. Da Opin Howse will kommentz az soon as da rpcc kittees

wud like
to arribe.

Meow, Rebecca! You have the same name as Meowmie Debby's littermate!

Sorry we'ze late. Meowmie Debby just got new glasses (bifocals) and
she had to learn to read all over again. She's just now catching up on
our meow-mail and newsgroup postings.

Kitty Schottland VC & Capt. Midnight DOC

Can I have a Cool-Whip lick?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Old May 24th 05, 04:11 PM
Miss Violette

hey lillith, duz you know dat cool whip comes in fat free, I tried itsef, I
asked soft what the point of dat wuz and walked minesef away, Trudi,
disgusted
ps.com...

Old May 25th 05, 02:55 AM
Rebecca

"PixieDust413" wrote in message
Meow, Rebecca! You have the same name as Meowmie Debby's littermate!

Sorry we'ze late. Meowmie Debby just got new glasses (bifocals) and
she had to learn to read all over again. She's just now catching up on
our meow-mail and newsgroup postings.

Kitty Schottland VC & Capt. Midnight DOC

Can I have a Cool-Whip lick?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Yes, Lilith, juss hewp yurownself. Ize bizzy wit da Iron Chef Catmerica
kompitishun rite now, but Tabitha or Amelia can tell yoo whare da Cool-Whip
iz.

Rebecca

Old May 25th 05, 02:20 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Yes, Lilith, juss hewp yurownself. Ize bizzy wit da Iron Chef Catmerica
kompitishun rite now, but Tabitha or Amelia can tell yoo whare da Cool-Whip
iz.

Rebecca

Hihi, sisfur-in-law! Here ya go, here's a nice kitty-sized container of
Cool-Whip. Dis is da plain stuff; we has some nip flavored if youz would
prefer dat. If you run out, jus let me know.

I fink Amelia is about to volunteer her services as a judge, so she will
be kinda busy. But I will be available!

Tabitha