Mandy's Back

Old May 10th 05, 09:27 AM
Miss Violette

Default Mandy's Back

we are happy for both of you, Miss Violette
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Hi, effurycat,

Yu wudn't beleef wat hapined tu me. I wuz mindin my own business up inna
tree, an sumhoomins cot me an sent me tu thu Hoomane Divishun!!! They sed
I wuz stuk inna tree. Meomie called them as soon as they wuz opin tuday,
an they sed they hadda cat answerin my deskripshun wat wus brot in frum
ower street. Thu Hoomane Divishun is rilly rilly far frum ower home, so
Meomie asked a frend tu drive hur there onna lunch brake, and they came
wif a borrowed cage. It wuz me, so she pade my bale toonas and brot me
home.

Thu nurv uv sumhoomins! Lockin me up wiv stranj cats and writing rood
fings bout my behayvour onna forms an feedin me fud that made me hurk!
(Well, akshually, I alwayz hurks. But thu rest is bad!)

I meowed as sune as I saw Meomie but wen she picked me up I wigguled out
uv her arms an avoided hur tu make a poynt bout bein bandoned theer alla
weekend.

Mandy

I am incredibly relieved! She's home safe and sound. She was picked up by
the city animal control from an address three doors up the street from me,
and it must have happened very shortly after she made her escape. I could
have saved myself an anxious weekend if I'd called Friday before they
closed, instead of hoping she'd turn up on her own!

I hate going to those places; they do their best, but I always want to
take all the animals home. They had a couple friendly cute scrawny
half-grown cats, one which has suffered some injury to its ears in the
same room as Mandy, and a big calico which was obviously an office cat,
with a bed on the reception desk. Plus a number of dogs - several beagles,
a husky-type, and some mixed breeds I know too little of dogs to guess at
their ancestry.

Thanks for all the purrs!

--
Cheryl