Roxy seems better tonight

Old February 9th 07, 09:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Roxy seems better tonight

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the purrs, advice, and sympathy.

I got home tonight and I could *see Roxy's eye*! It's still a bit
cloudy, but I can see the iris and the pupil. She seems to be in a
little better spirits, too. She lay on top of me for a half hour
purring up a storm. And she let me pet her on the same side of her
face that the infected eye is on - she even leaned into my hand. I
tried scritching her lightly on her head, in that little area
between her bad eye and the ear on the same side, and she closed her
eyes and purred louder. So it can't be very painful, at least to the
touch in that area. Also it looks like the swelling has gone down a
bit.

So, I'll see how she looks in the morning. If she seems better, I'm
going to cancel the eye doctor appointment. For one thing, it's
45 minutes away, which is a long time for Roxy to be in the car.
She hates even a 5-minute drive! I would rather not put her through
that if not necessary. And I'd rather not put myself through it,
either. She is on 3 medications, so maybe they're starting to work.

Joyce
Old February 9th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:
[...]

I'm so glad that Roxy's improving, I was really worried. Thanks for the
update. Continuing purrs for Roxy.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 9th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Feb 9, 3:24?am, wrote:
[...]

I'm glad Roxy is doing better. Spicey will continue to send purrs.
Suz&Spicey

Old February 9th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 9, 3:24 am, wrote:
[...]

I'm sure the medication helps but Meowmie's touch is what really does
the trick. Purrs from the gang.

Will in New Haven

Old February 9th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 9, 2:24?am, wrote:
[...]

Joyce, sorry I must have missed the original post, but is this an eye-
infection caused from a herpes flare-up? Poor baby. It sounds like a
bad one, I bet it hurts *you* to look at it as much as it hurts her.

Sherry

Old February 11th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

wrote in message
[...]

I'm so glad she is doing better. purrs that she continues to heal quickly