How many nipples on a female cat?

Old July 17th 03, 06:25 PM
Pete

Default How many nipples on a female cat?

anyone know how many nipples female domestic cat has?

Old July 19th 03, 02:56 AM
Arjun Ray

[Dejeopardified]

In , "LeeAnne"
wrote:
| "Arjun Ray" wrote in message
|
| Look again.

| I have a boy kitty, and it was just a guess - but I'm still sticking
| w/6 as my answer.

There should be 8. Start from a line a bit below the armpits, where the
first pair should be, and search towards the rear: the second pair about
where the ribcage ends, the third on the abdomen proper, and the fourth
on the fat pad between the thighs.

--
Netiquette Pointers:
http://www.digital-web.com/tutorials..._1999-12.shtml