[TW] Dammit!

Old April 20th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default [TW] Dammit!

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

We're missing another kitten. Miss Emily cries to me about it every time I
see her. She snuggles deep into my arms when I pick her up.

If (a) she didn't hate all the other indoor kitties and (b) apartment
management didn't keep an eye out and (c) we didn't have a city-mandated
inspection next week, she'd be indoors until the kittens were weaned and
less vulnerable.

Dammit, I can hardly see the friggen keyboard for the tears. It just isn't
fair... We could use some serious purrs here.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 20th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
We're missing another kitten. Miss Emily cries to me about it every
time I see her. She snuggles deep into my arms when I pick her up.

If (a) she didn't hate all the other indoor kitties and (b) apartment
management didn't keep an eye out and (c) we didn't have a
city-mandated inspection next week, she'd be indoors until the
kittens were weaned and less vulnerable.

Dammit, I can hardly see the friggen keyboard for the tears. It just
isn't fair... We could use some serious purrs here.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Oh no, Mark! Is there some sort of predator around? Some way to, I don't
know, set up something to alert you if there is one? (I have no idea what
that might be.) Purrs for Miss Emily and the remaining kitten (and you and
yours, of course).

Jill

Old April 20th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default Dammit!

ah, Mother Nature can be so cruel sometimes. But,
such is life. We will purr and pray for the missing kitties,
that they will be happy at the RB. Hugs to you and for
Miss Emily.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 19, 6:17 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
We're missing another kitten. Miss Emily cries to me about it every time
see her. She snuggles deep into my arms when I pick her up.

If (a) she didn't hate all the other indoor kitties and (b) apartment
management didn't keep an eye out and (c) we didn't have a city-mandated
inspection next week, she'd be indoors until the kittens were weaned and
less vulnerable.

Dammit, I can hardly see the friggen keyboard for the tears. It just
isn't
fair... We could use some serious purrs here.

Purrs for you and Miss Emily and her babies, both here and gone.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 20th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I am so sorry to hear about the second missing kitten. Purrs of
comfort for
all of you and hopes that Miss Emily and the third kitten will stay
safe.

Debbie

Old April 22nd 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Mark Edwards" ...

We're missing another kitten. Miss Emily cries to me about it every time I
see her. She snuggles deep into my arms when I pick her up.

If (a) she didn't hate all the other indoor kitties and (b) apartment
management didn't keep an eye out and (c) we didn't have a city-mandated
inspection next week, she'd be indoors until the kittens were weaned and
less vulnerable.

Dammit, I can hardly see the friggen keyboard for the tears. It just isn't
fair... We could use some serious purrs here.

Major purrs from me Mosey and the rest of the cats.
I'm so sorry
Life sucks sometimes, doesn't it?
Poor Miss Emily and poor you.
Now I'm in tears too.
Hugs
Kyla & Mosey
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is Mosey

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 23rd 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:
We're missing another kitten. Miss Emily cries to me about it every time I
see her. She snuggles deep into my arms when I pick her up.

If (a) she didn't hate all the other indoor kitties and (b) apartment
management didn't keep an eye out and (c) we didn't have a city-mandated
inspection next week, she'd be indoors until the kittens were weaned and
less vulnerable.

Dammit, I can hardly see the friggen keyboard for the tears. It just isn't
fair... We could use some serious purrs here.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I'm so sorry, Mark.
Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,