[Totally OT] Real Life Puzzle

Old September 9th 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Real Life Puzzle

wrote in message
Marina wrote:

Jofirey wrote:
There is 'something' about Bubbels. I don't know what the draw
is, but
if anyone figured it out exactly they would make a fortune. I
suspect
it is a combination of the similarity to popping bubble wrap
and the
rather randomness of the game. Most games make me a bit tense.
It
totally calms me.

I knew it was more than just another game when I was in Vegas
with
Charlie and playing slots, with money in my pocket I could
afford to
lose, thinking I'd rather be home at the computer playing
bubbels.

I still play a game of Bubbels nearly every night, just before
going to
bed. It's so relaxing, I don't even read ten pages of my current
book
before falling asleep.

I think it's too late for anyone to make a fortune from it - it's
already available for free!

And I suspect that is in part because of the 'defects' in the game.
It seems not to always play fair or by fixed rules. Somehow, if you
lose, whatever losing is, it isn't your fault if there aren't any
fixed rules/

I would also like to add that, for me at least, it's about the
COLORS.
I think certain color combos are just mesmerizing.

I have to turn the sounds off too. Dog has figured out when I'm on
the computer for real and when I'm just goofing around. She comes
and gets me if I'm goofing off.

Jo

Get Fuzzy in Real Life? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 January 1st 09 04:39 PM
Real Life Yowie Cat anecdotes 65 March 30th 08 10:16 PM
Real Life Intrudes and a Kitten Update tanada Cat anecdotes 13 May 26th 05 03:47 AM
Real Life Sucks, partly OT, Major Rant, Vent, and hissyfit...oh,and it's a long one Tanada Cat anecdotes 48 December 21st 04 07:06 PM
Real Life gets in the way Tanada Cat anecdotes 54 November 1st 04 07:41 PM