I like bookie

Old March 5th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default I like bookie

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:12:00 -0500, Barry wrote:

On Mar 4, 7:52 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

OK, now we are on the same page.

Charlie

In The HBO movie I saw, I think the author wrote the bare children in to
emphasize how hot it was outside...

I was just trying to get you out of the woodwork man.

Barry

It worked. In fact, I got to looking at the 50s-60s era nudist pix that
I have collected from newsgroups over the years, and I posted a few of my
favorites at:

www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/nudism.htm

Enjoy.

Charlie
Old March 5th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:26:32 -0800, bookie wrote:

unfortunately it is probably those arms which put men off, oh well, I
have my cats and they are much better, even if they can't help me pay
the rent or take me to dinner (not that i have ever foudn a man who
will)

Hmmm. Maybe you need to find a better street corner.

Charlie
Old March 5th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lumberjack

On Mar 4, 9:10 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/nudism.htm

There was a day and time when it was common and highly acceptable for
a woman to marry at the age of 13 sometimes 12

Then! The old farts who rule the land couldn't get it up no more and
banned it out of pure spite.

LOL

Nice pics!

Old March 5th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

oups.com...
wrote:

www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/nudism.htm

There was a day and time when it was common and highly acceptable for
a woman to marry at the age of 13 sometimes 12

Then! The old farts who rule the land couldn't get it up no more and
banned it out of pure spite.

More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
12-year-old girls.

What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get married.
Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.

It happened around the time what it occured to someone that it might
be a good thing to stop treating women like objects. Possessions.
Cattle.

Old March 5th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lumberjack

On Mar 4, 10:06 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
12-year-old girls.

That was my point, they did it out of jealousy.

What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get married.
Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.

Cyber, women can get pregnant at 12 and 13 and they did!

It happened around the time what it occured to someone that it might
be a good thing to stop treating women like objects. Possessions.
Cattle.

Agreed, but you're still not getting your book back till I read it.

Old March 5th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"lumberjack" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 4, 10:06 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
12-year-old girls.

That was my point, they did it out of jealousy.

What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get
married.
Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.

Cyber, women can get pregnant at 12 and 13 and they did!

Are you saying that the ability to get pregnant=sexual maturity?

Where you mature enough to be a father the first time you got a
hardon?

Agreed, but you're still not getting your book back till I read it.

It is not unbelievable that the ghost--who is more than a ghost--
would tell sexual details of the story. Look at his character.
Look at his life, and his afterlife.

Old March 5th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 4, 10:14 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
[...]

Lemme think about that. Maybe you could change my mind.

--

Sexual and Emotional Maturity are not the same thing.

2. Times have changed. Women were far more responsible earlier in
life, than they are now.

why? I don't know. Haven't you seen The Color Purple?

I don't intend to talk about my first ___ on, on here. geez

signed.

Cockyblueballs

Old March 5th 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 5 Mar, 01:19, "Barry" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com...

Rhonda is passive, passive, aggressive.

see what I mean!

lol..

it's ok.. she'll pass on replying...

but she'll fix me up later...I can never refuse her constructive logic.
She never solicits a flame. Not that I would want to.

Barry

See, I told you I was right to start with.

Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
man..
Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
god I love being right, lol
S;o)

Old March 5th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 5, 5:53 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
man..
Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
god I love being right, lol
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I never called her ugly, just accused her of having "back"
as in, "baby got back"

I get so tired of being wrong.

What you wrote about her is beautiful

bookie is smart, she don't pay me no mind I hope

I'm just warming her up for flame school... gots to prepare her for
the tides to come.

Barry

You're done. You will never be more prepared than you are now.

YOU GRADUATED FROM FLAME SCHOOL...
pay the man on the way out.

Im in big trouble ain't I.

I tell you who sent me to flame shool

Cybercat! LOL..

That was until the freak stepped up to the mark you say? lol

We say.. "step up to the plate" we can actually afford plates over
here.
You birds use an old tin can or a stone or something to make a mark?

I'm learning so much.

I love it.

Keep on with the quips...it's an education I could never afford.

Old March 5th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 5 Mar, 14:01, "Barry" wrote:
On Mar 5, 5:53 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
man..
Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
god I love being right, lol
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I never called her ugly, just accused her of having "back"
as in, "baby got back"

I get so tired of being wrong.

tee hee, I am grinning to myself here
What you wrote about her is beautiful

bookie is smart, she don't pay me no mind I hope

Very smart... be careful cuz she bites you know.. I just thought you
might like the warning before she does,lol..

Of course Bookie doesn't pay you no mind....
Believe me when I tell you that if you can cope with 35snotty, spotty
14 year old for up to 2 hours in each session, she could throw Hulk
~Hogan around like a wet rag...
Have you seen those upper arm muscles yet..?
They really are awesome

I'm just warming her up for flame school... gots to prepare her for
the tides to come.

She will eat you for breakfast lol!!
Now this will be interesting indeed
Barry

You're done. You will never be more prepared than you are now.

YOU GRADUATED FROM FLAME SCHOOL...
pay the man on the way out.

Yipppeeeee
Im in big trouble ain't I.

UH HUH.....
giggle
I tell you who sent me to flame shool

Cybercat! LOL..

Well, all I can say is that she taught you well.....
That was until the freak stepped up to the mark you say? lol

You will be fine... I have been thinking of an nice appropriate name
for the thing that fell of the banana boat...
But even the alien sounds too good....

We say.. "step up to the plate" we can actually afford plates over
here.
You birds use an old tin can or a stone or something to make a mark?

No tongues & Soap boxes are perfectly adequately;o)
I'm learning so much.

I love it.

Keep on with the quips...it's an education I could never afford.

I will try soooo hard, you can rely on that
giggle
S;o)