Harvey's Latest Weirdness

Old March 21st 04, 02:24 PM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

Default Harvey's Latest Weirdness

We have two enclosed decks. Harvey of course, likes to go out there to explore,
eat lizards and get away from the Annoying Dogs.

One is in my room so I cracked it open. He walked out, I didn't pay attention
for a while. Then when I looked he was sitting by the cracked open portion of
the deck door, staring straight in through the glass. I don't know what the
heck he was doing. Looking out for the other dogs? Trying to figure out who the
other cat was? Having a nervous meltdown?
--
"Oh, trusty soda machine! I push you for root beer, you give me coke." -
Willow Rosenberg

Old March 21st 04, 08:54 PM
Antie

I miss my kitty kitty Harvey so much. This is the longest I've been
away from him and it will be even longer since my vacation has been
pushed back to at least May 11th. I hope his trusty Uncle and crew
don't mind taking care of him a wee bit longer (sorry a bit of the Ole
Irish in me got out). Maybe he will send me some pics of Harvey (hint
hint).
P.S. Harvey is named after Sabrinas good friend Harvey from Sabrina
the Teenage Witch.
Old March 21st 04, 11:39 PM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

No kidding, you're shadesong?

Grace

No, I just quoted her.

Old March 21st 04, 11:40 PM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

From: (Antie)

Maybe he will send me some pics of Harvey (hint
hint).

I wouldn't know how. You'll have to ask the others.