Conan Is Home :)

Old July 22nd 05, 01:34 PM
Alison

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Thats what I was thinking but I've just done a quick Google and

it looks like she was using wheat litter in large trays and
didn't scoop for a couple of weeks though this was some years
ago.

Alison

Was that years ago? I remember when she posted it, but it doesn't
seem like it was "years ago". Time flies!

--
Cheryl

You're not kidding I expect Meghan will update us if she has
changed
this way of managing the litter boxes.
Alison

Old July 22nd 05, 02:18 PM
Wendy

"Alison" wrote in message

"Wendy" wrote in message

"Alison" wrote in message

"Wendy" wrote in message
Thats what I was thinking but I've just done a quick Google and

it
looks like she was using wheat litter in large trays and didn't

scoop
for a couple of weeks though this was some years ago.
Alison

I was going to say "get me some of that wheat litter" but I've tried

wheat
litter and found I ended up dumping it more often because I couldn't

stand
the smell.

LOL , I've only used clay litter and earth for Kim and previous
cats .
Nothing stinks worse than cat poo except male mouse wee, phew!
Alison

Hmmmm, I don't remember rodent wee smelling all that bad (had hamsters and
white rats as a kid). Now the smell of un-neutered cat pee will be etched in
my memory forever. It's always bad; the poo has variations of unpleasant.

Old July 22nd 05, 06:20 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:34:17 +0100, "Alison"
wrote:

You're not kidding I expect Meghan will update us if she has
changed this way of managing the litter boxes.
Alison

You girls are being ridiculous. As if Meghan needs your approval or
anything else you got.

So what happens if you don't empty a cat's litter box? The joint gets
to stinking, and the cats start ****ting elsewhere. Do you think
Meghan is gutter-trash living in a place with cat **** in the corners?
I doubt it.

Charlie
Old July 23rd 05, 06:24 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:59:11 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

I certainly wouldn't home a cat with Charlie, and from what you've
seen here, you wouldn't either. Admit it. You've dodged this
throughout the Conan threads.

???

I notice that you keep piling **** on me. I haven't been hounding
you, haven't been trolling you, haven't been mentioning your name.
What are you trying to accomplish?

I have done my homework and I see what you are. You are sitting alone
in a state of chronic depression in a house full of cats. Probably
you are too fat to find a boyfriend, so no one makes love to you, and
no one really cares if you wake up tomorrow morning. That is very
sad, Cheryl. It sounds to me as though you have very much gotten the
life you deserve, but surely it is ALL you deserve. I'm trying to
find compassion in my heart, but you do not make it easy.

Charlie

Old July 23rd 05, 11:59 PM
Cheryl

On Sat 23 Jul 2005 01:24:09a, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

wrote:

I certainly wouldn't home a cat with Charlie, and from what
you've
seen here, you wouldn't either. Admit it. You've dodged this
throughout the Conan threads.

???

I notice that you keep piling **** on me. I haven't been
hounding you, haven't been trolling you, haven't been mentioning
your name. What are you trying to accomplish?

Phil was uncharacteristically silent during the adoption
suitability threads. We all know he's very picky about adopters and
I wanted to know (still do actually) what his opinion was.

I have done my homework

Why does this both not surprise me, and make me laugh out loud?

and I see what you are.

This should be good.

You are sitting
alone in a state of chronic depression in a house full of cats.
Probably you are too fat to find a boyfriend, so no one makes
love to you, and no one really cares if you wake up tomorrow
morning. That is very sad, Cheryl. It sounds to me as though
you have very much gotten the life you deserve, but surely it is
ALL you deserve. I'm trying to find compassion in my heart, but
you do not make it easy.

Oh my. Where oh where to start? First, were those carefully chosen
words that you've arranged in this particular manner designed to
make me cry? What a load of psycho babble. Did that come off of
some insult web page?

What is "too fat to find a boyfriend" to you, Shallow Hal? Do you
realize you've just insulted large women and the men that love
them, everywhere? Well, we know a bit more about your personality
now Shallow Hal. You wouldn't be caught dead with a fat woman,
would you Shallow Hal. Do you believe that all women need a man?
How do you know I'm straight?

Some advice for you Shallow Hal - you should get your own material.
Regurgitating Nancy's lame "fat" insults isn't going to work for
you.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old July 24th 05, 12:05 AM
whitershadeofpale

Cheryl wrote:

What is "too fat to find a boyfriend" to you, Shallow Hal? Do you
realize you've just insulted large women and the men that love
them, everywhere?

Hey, I still have my boyish figure and I likes large women.

Bone is for the dog meat is for the man.
I loose my mind over a full figured woman.

In retro, sometimes I do like meat that's close to the bone.

As little or as much as you yourself can appreciate the same.

Old July 24th 05, 12:13 AM

wrote:

[...]

ROFL Cheryl! This is classic. At least he didn't glean from your
writing style that you're a pill popper and alcholic like he did Lyn.
How do you write fat, anyway?
Sherry

Old July 24th 05, 01:16 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:59:09 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

On Sat 23 Jul 2005 01:24:09a, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
) :

wrote:

I certainly wouldn't home a cat with Charlie, and from what
you've
seen here, you wouldn't either. Admit it. You've dodged this
throughout the Conan threads.

???

I notice that you keep piling **** on me. I haven't been
hounding you, haven't been trolling you, haven't been mentioning
your name. What are you trying to accomplish?

Phil was uncharacteristically silent during the adoption
suitability threads. We all know he's very picky about adopters and
I wanted to know (still do actually) what his opinion was.

Oh, Christ yes. I can see that, alright. You are actively pleading
with others to validate your hostility. It's pitiful. You are acting
as a troublemaker, whatever label you want to hang on that. That is
fine with me. I can party with a fat chick as long as I don't have to
**** her.

I have done my homework

Why does this both not surprise me, and make me laugh out loud?

and I see what you are.

This should be good.

You are sitting
alone in a state of chronic depression in a house full of cats.
Probably you are too fat to find a boyfriend, so no one makes
love to you, and no one really cares if you wake up tomorrow
morning. That is very sad, Cheryl. It sounds to me as though
you have very much gotten the life you deserve, but surely it is
ALL you deserve. I'm trying to find compassion in my heart, but
you do not make it easy.

Oh my. Where oh where to start? First, were those carefully chosen
words that you've arranged in this particular manner designed to
make me cry? What a load of psycho babble. Did that come off of
some insult web page?

No, it's a summary of what you have posted about yourself. If it
doesnt make you cry, it should.

What is "too fat to find a boyfriend" to you, Shallow Hal? Do you
realize you've just insulted large women and the men that love them

It's more like fat bitches and the men who would like to divorce them.
That's the reality you try to mask with your addle-brained
infortainment cliche.

, everywhere? Well, we know a bit more about your personality
now Shallow Hal. You wouldn't be caught dead with a fat woman,
would you Shallow Hal. Do you believe that all women need a man?
How do you know I'm straight?

I don't think you're straight, I think you're round. Rotund. It's
too bad. It's bad for your health, you know. Plus, all the extra
food you eat to support that useless weight is a drain on the economy.
People like you raise grocery prices for everyone.

Do you use one of those little motorized carts when you go to WalMart?

Charlie
Old July 24th 05, 02:06 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 23 Jul 2005 08:16:40p, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

I don't think you're straight, I think you're round. Rotund.
It's too bad. It's bad for your health, you know. Plus, all
the extra food you eat to support that useless weight is a drain
on the economy. People like you raise grocery prices for
everyone.

Do you use one of those little motorized carts when you go to
WalMart?

Do us all a favor, and please shut that gaping, tartar-encrusted
penis receptacle that you call a mouth; you are a puss-filled cyst
in the colon of society.

LOL Lets do another one!!!! Your turn!

Old July 24th 05, 02:32 AM
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Oh, Christ yes. I can see that, alright. You are actively pleading
with others to validate your hostility. It's pitiful. You are acting
as a troublemaker, whatever label you want to hang on that. That is
fine with me. I can party with a fat chick as long as I don't have to
**** her.

Oh I see. Sweathogging, then, eh?

Something tells me that looking like Billy Gibbons, your "action" is
more along the lines of the *toothless* variety. snicker

-L.