GASP

Old December 11th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default GASP

CatNipped wrote:
I hold everyone to the same level of accountability. You are in the
UK, right? You evidently don't have the same level of cat
overpopulation problem we have here. I don't understand your system
and so can't really comment on the wisdom - or lack there of - of
breeding a cat there. I *do* completely understand the problem here,
and in no way, shape or form would *ever* condone breeding of any sort
- purebred or moggie, back-yard or "professional", "friend" or not.
It is simply unconscionable and immoral to breed more cats in the US
while thousands of cats die daily for lack of homes. Period.

-L.

Agreed! Especially since someone who wants a "purebred" cat wants only the
"status" of "owning" a purebred. You know, the type of person who also
judges people by the type of car they drive. You can get as much love an
affection from the flea-bitten stray digging in garbage cans behind
restaurants!

A cat is a cat is a cat - they are *ALL* worthy of being loved and cared for
and it sickens me that healthy cats are killed by the thousands while
breeders try to make an easy buck pandering to the status-symbol crowd.

However, having said that, if someone wants a cat only to brag about his/her
lineage or how much he/she cost, then I wouldn't want that person to care
for *ANY* cat!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I completely agree with you, I hate it when peole go on about getting a
british blue kitten, or that they are buying a seal point siamese from
a breeder when there are so many beautiful cats out there in shelters
just desparate for a home. It is a status thing completely, these
people treat these cats like a commodity, a fashion item, an
interesting ornament for their homes,. If they were real animal lovers
they would be glad to get a cat, any cat, from a shelter and give it a
good secure home for the rest of its days, regardless of whether it
costs £300 or £30 and regardless of whether it's fur matches the
carpet or not.

Old December 11th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Darth Breather

bookie wrote:

regardless of whether it
costs £300 or £30 and regardless of whether it's fur matches the
carpet or not.

Its improtant for the fur to mach the carpoet to begin with or it will
later anayway.
Change the carpet itll look better when the cat sheds

Old December 12th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

I have tried to state my case, but I guess it appears to falling on
deaf ears?All cats are important,even the carpet matching ones;they
often need as much help if not more than my old moggie did.
S.

Old December 12th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message

I've sent Barry and his cats food on several occasions, this is nothing
new.
What the hell, it'll be a double investment if the kittens get him laid.

Warn us next time you say something like that I am going to need a new
keyboard ;-)

lol

yeah, me too, I"ve sent cyber presents on several occassions, money
too!
i never sent her cat food, she told me she had some already mhmm
i could easilyi get Jupiter spayed with the money I"ve spent on
cybercat.

Old December 12th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2fingah wrote:

lol

yeah, me too, I"ve sent cyber presents on several occassions, money
too!
i never sent her cat food, she told me she had some already mhmm
i could easilyi get Jupiter spayed with the money I"ve spent on
cybercat.

Ziplocs full of jizm don't count.

-L.

Old December 12th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

-L. wrote:
2fingah wrote:

lol

yeah, me too, I"ve sent cyber presents on several occassions, money
too!
i never sent her cat food, she told me she had some already mhmm
i could easilyi get Jupiter spayed with the money I"ve spent on
cybercat.

Ziplocs full of jizm don't count.

-L.

then how about $700 in egyptian linens, bags of fresh roast from hawaii
and baltimore
seasonings from all around the globe or therebouts, im not white trash

but you're right about the abundance

Old December 12th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Modell Rocks

2fingah wrote:
I should pull the plug and leave your tail high and dry but I won't
but I won't just yet, im having a fag

Back behind Dearington Elementary again?

Old December 12th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Modell Rocks wrote:

2fingah wrote:
I should pull the plug and leave your tail high and dry but I won't
but I won't just yet, im having a fag

what? you found a mufu dirtier than you?

I should pull the plug and leave your tail high and dry but I won't
but I won't just yet, im having a fagBack behind Dearington Elementary
again?

Grow up.....

Old December 12th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2fingah wrote:
then how about $700 in egyptian linens

Pffft! You couldn't tell Egyptian cotton from a cotton ball.

, bags of fresh roast from hawaii
and baltimore
seasonings from all around the globe or therebouts

Are they from Baltimore or from around the globe? Or do you mean
Baltimore Spice brand - aka Fuchs? Since CC is from Baltimore I find
it highly more likely that she knows more about this than you do.
Plus, she can cook - you evidently have a hot plate.

, im not white trash

No, you're black trash, from your self-description.

but you're right about the abundance

If what you speak is the truth, which I highly doubt, what the hell are
you doing sending gifts to a married woman? Don't like your teeth
much?

Oh, I forgot - you don't have any.

-L.