And...

Old April 20th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default And...

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 21:35, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Lurker"

snip

Reading one of your posts you state that your cats went on honeymoon...
DA MOON...

Can we discuss this claim that you make of me being dumb?

Nope..it's readily apparent how dumb you are ..

Lets talk about cats nipping off to the moon...

Shuttle the thought

Old April 20th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default recipe time: was : And...

that part we got worked out early on, ours makes noises that are akin to
bodily functions of the rude sort, DH starts the thing heating before he
ever even gets out the ing to mix them up... i saw one recipe that was a
heart attack on a plate, we might try that one, two sticks of butter, says
it makes four waffles, Lee
"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we recently got a waffle maker, DH has tried several recipes, none are
like you get when eating out, all were fine, but not much more than
pancakes... i want that crispy crunchy reall a waffle recipe, this troll
has given me the oppertunity to ask, Lee, who needs comfort food right
now

While we are waiting for someone with an actual recipe.

They will be more crisp if you add more oil or shortening to the batter.

Finding the right temperature (not too hot) and letting the waffle iron
heat up thoroughly help too.

I'm always wanting to take them out too soon and then there is still too
much moisture in them and they wilt. I have to wait for the waffle iron
to stop steaming, then they are done.

Jo

Old April 20th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

20.4.2010 23:57, Lurker kirjoitti:
On 20/04/2010 21:44, Christine BA wrote:
20.4.2010 23:35, Lurker kirjoitti:

PS... I saw their reply as one of an infant... Zero intellect. My
reference to a school yard was pointing this out. What part of it didn't
you understand and I'll try to translate it into jibberish for you

Jibberish isn't my first language, but then, neither is English.

I think you'd understand my posts better if I chatted jibberish to you

OK. You go ahead and use your first language, might make it easier for
you to keep your train of thought.
Good night.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Well, go get im then . Love Kyla

i will when i quit being entertained, its actually helping me to get my
mind off tv atm, Lee

"Kyla =^..^="

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who is
so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but
has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that
you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Me thimks it's Gary from the Pink Floyd ng...sounds like him.
Just ignore him or put him in your killfile.
Kyla

Old April 20th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default To All Please

I would snip if i could, but i am glad you are dealing with this one
elswhere, he is providing me the service of taking out my anger right now,
when i get bored i will block him and be done, thank you for the recipes, i
sure could stand some comfort food ones right now, Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
"Lurker"
snipped, flushed and garbage filed

To all who must respond
PLEASE SNIP THE BULL**** when responding

Leave the troll and dousche bag hunting to me and a few others in the
other groups. We do such a good job there making them cry and hide in the
corner suckng their thumbs from the mental scale down they get.
We have enough assjacks that won't leave already Don't encourage them
Please or if you have to. At least post a recipe to try and beat my
recipes in drool factor evil grin ;-)

Old April 20th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote

I would snip if i could, but i am glad you are dealing with this one
elswhere, he is providing me the service of taking out my anger right now,
when i get bored i will block him and be done, thank you for the recipes, i
sure could stand some comfort food ones right now, Lee

We understand Lee. Enjoy your troll baiting. I rather think you hooked him.
Now just reel the little fishy out and play with him until tired of the
game. Bring your nail clippers with you. Probably won't need anything
bigger to deal with his little bits. Might be hard to find'em though
(grin).

Old April 20th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i am well aware you are an idiot and have confused nothing you have written
as creative, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:27, Stormmee wrote:
you obviously are dumb enough that you can't discern a creative writing

please don't confuse creative writing with the words of an idiot... It's
most insulting to those that participate in said sport

Old April 20th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

lol, this post alone was worth reading its crap, you made me laugh, lee
grateful for a smile

Old April 20th 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

your somthing isn't working right,... maybe more than one of your somethings
aren't working right, might be why you are here entertaining me, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:19, MLB wrote:
Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 18:39, MLB wrote:

Takes one to know one!

Now 'there's' an intelligent reply...

What school yard did you pick that gem up from?

=============
Oops! looks like it hit a nerve.

Something tells me you're not the sharpest knife in the draw...

Old April 20th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

you can't tell time either, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:33, Stormmee wrote:
can you imagine how loney this pos must be to keep posting here? sorta
makes
me gratful for the life and friends i have, Lee

Someone spends a few moments laughing at you and you declare them lonely?

How wise you are....