I met Victor

Old March 18th 04, 02:39 PM
Victor Martinez

Hopitus2 wrote:
Actually, Victor looks almost exactly as I had pictured him in my mind. It
was their cats' appearances that surprised me.....so young and
frisky-looking. As I said, 2/3 of the Evil 3 here are senior catizens (the

They are young for the most part. The oldest is Xoxo, who we estimate to
be 6 or 7 years old.

girls) and the remaining third, Rowdy, has *zero* respect for their elder
wisdom or dignity......Norm. If the Evil 3 played as much as Victor's group,
they wouldn't be overweight. BTW, Victor, did your Mom ever find her boycat
who disappeared?

I'm afraid not.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 19th 04, 01:54 AM
JP Hobbs

And oh goodness, your only15 yrs younger tha my son, and 5yrs
younger than my daughter, *now* who's the old geezer? Jean P.

Sherry wrote in message
Oh my goodness! I write like a geezer? ;-) I'll take it as a compliment,
thought I'll be 32 next month. I know, still a kid.

Oh goodness. You're only five years older than my daughter. Now I'm the
geezer.

Sherry

Old March 19th 04, 02:41 PM
JBHajos

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:23:52 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Oh my goodness! I write like a geezer?

You, a geezer? Hardly!! And you don't write like one either. To
*me*, geezer implies a very old guy a bit not "all there." Though I
*did* picture you as more mature physically, the "real you" is just
right!!!!

Jeanne
Old March 22nd 04, 11:35 PM
polonca12000

Great pics! Thank you, Susan.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house,

pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was

like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! snip

Yo! Victor! SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 7 March 6th 04 06:41 PM
Victor! Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 January 27th 04 12:47 AM
PING....Victor Martinez Gizela Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 03 02:26 AM