Announcement

Old May 30th 05, 05:19 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 30 May 2005 19:20:51 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Mere is a big girl today. She is six months old already, and feels she
is too big to be called a Mere kitten. Meowmie has finally discovered
her true name, which she's answered to ever since it popped into
Meowmie's head this morning. The kitten formerly known as Mere is now
drum roll, fanfare Miranda.

I thought of that name a long time ago, when I was set on having a grey
tabby girlcat one day. I was going to call her Randi for short, as
randig means stripey in Swedish. Well, this Miranda does have faint
stripes on her tail, but I'm still going to call her Mere or Mir-mir,
like I've done so far. But her official name will be Miranda.

Fanfare Concatualtions, Miranda, on your christening!

Theresa
Old May 30th 05, 05:20 PM
Marina

Default Announcement

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old May 30th 05, 05:21 PM
Catnipped

"Marina" wrote in message
Mere is a big girl today. She is six months old already, and feels she
is too big to be called a Mere kitten. Meowmie has finally discovered
her true name, which she's answered to ever since it popped into
Meowmie's head this morning. The kitten formerly known as Mere is now
drum roll, fanfare Miranda.

I thought of that name a long time ago, when I was set on having a grey
tabby girlcat one day. I was going to call her Randi for short, as
randig means stripey in Swedish. Well, this Miranda does have faint
stripes on her tail, but I'm still going to call her Mere or Mir-mir,
like I've done so far. But her official name will be Miranda.

Concatulations, Miranda, on your meownie discovering your true name!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

Old May 30th 05, 05:44 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Mere is a big girl today. She is six months old already, and feels she
is too big to be called a Mere kitten. Meowmie has finally discovered
her true name, which she's answered to ever since it popped into
Meowmie's head this morning. The kitten formerly known as Mere is now
drum roll, fanfare Miranda.

I thought of that name a long time ago, when I was set on having a
grey tabby girlcat one day. I was going to call her Randi for short,
as randig means stripey in Swedish. Well, this Miranda does have faint
stripes on her tail, but I'm still going to call her Mere or Mir-mir,
like I've done so far. But her official name will be Miranda.

Congratulations to Meer-randa G for having an official name!

Jill

Old May 30th 05, 06:18 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Marina wrote:
Mere is a big girl today. She is six months old already, and feels she
is too big to be called a Mere kitten. Meowmie has finally discovered
her true name, which she's answered to ever since it popped into
Meowmie's head this morning. The kitten formerly known as Mere is now
drum roll, fanfare Miranda.

Congratulations, Miranda, on your new official name!
Old May 30th 05, 06:54 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message

I thought of that name a long time ago, when I was set on having a grey
tabby girlcat one day. I was going to call her Randi for short, as randig
means stripey in Swedish. Well, this Miranda does have faint stripes on
her tail, but I'm still going to call her Mere or Mir-mir, like I've done
so far. But her official name will be Miranda.

She'd better not be "randi" about my Frank or I'll have her guts for
garters!

Waffles
(knowing that the term does not mean stripey in English....)

Old May 30th 05, 07:05 PM
Melissa Houle

Marina wrote in message
Mere is a big girl today. She is six months old already, and feels she
is too big to be called a Mere kitten. Meowmie has finally discovered
her true name, which she's answered to ever since it popped into
Meowmie's head this morning. The kitten formerly known as Mere is now
drum roll, fanfare Miranda.

I thought of that name a long time ago, when I was set on having a grey
tabby girlcat one day. I was going to call her Randi for short, as
randig means stripey in Swedish. Well, this Miranda does have faint
stripes on her tail, but I'm still going to call her Mere or Mir-mir,
like I've done so far. But her official name will be Miranda.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

Panther, Francesca and NIna wish to join me in congratulating you, Miranda,
on your new official name. =o) We think it suits your beauty and adult
dignity perfectly.

Melissa
Panther Francesca and Nina. =o)

(But this doesn't mean for a minute that you should stop being playful. G
Your Meowmie needs your cheerful presence while she still mourns your Auntie
Nikki. Nina)

Old May 30th 05, 07:19 PM
Marina

wafflycat wrote:

She'd better not be "randi" about my Frank or I'll have her guts for
garters!

Waffles
(knowing that the term does not mean stripey in English....)

Take it easy, Waffles my love, nothing could be further from my mind.
She is just an annoying little brat. Besides, the hoomin is going to get
fixed what's not broke now that she (the brat) is six months old.

Yours as ever,
Frankie

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old May 30th 05, 07:34 PM
Irulan

welcome to the world, Miranda. You have made your meowmie and dad Franki
very happy.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan