Purrs for a friend to find a kitten to give a forever home to

Old January 5th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for a friend to find a kitten to give a forever home to

My daughter's sitter, a very nice lady down the hall from me asked me to
keep an ear out for a boy kitten for her. I've found a possible one am
just waiting to hear back from the lady whether the kitten is still
available or not

My friend's name is Beth, and i'm sure she'll make a wonderful catslave

Kristy

Old January 5th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-05, dopekitty penned:
My daughter's sitter, a very nice lady down the hall from me asked
me to keep an ear out for a boy kitten for her. I've found a
possible one am just waiting to hear back from the lady whether the
kitten is still available or not

My friend's name is Beth, and i'm sure she'll make a wonderful
catslave

Purrs for a successful matchup and a great future!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old January 6th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"dopekitty" wrote in message
My daughter's sitter, a very nice lady down the hall from me asked me to
keep an ear out for a boy kitten for her. I've found a possible one am
just waiting to hear back from the lady whether the kitten is still
available or not

My friend's name is Beth, and i'm sure she'll make a wonderful catslave

Kristy

Purrs for a "match made in heaven" for both.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe