[OT] I am scared

Old March 17th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] I am scared

Yep- they're painful, but generally resolve on their own.
Essentially, every time you ovulate, the egg "bursts" from the ovary.
A cyst occurs when it doesn't burst while small, but continues to grow.
Eventually it WILL burst, but the bigger it gets, the more painful it
becomes. Mine came on so suddenly and was so painful that they thought
it was appendicitis, but there was no raised white blood count
indicating an infection. They finally ended up diagnosing an ovarian
cyst. It ended up bursting on it's own and all was well.

Katrina

On 2006-03-16 10:15:12 -0800, said:

Last week, I had a CT scan of my abdomen; they were thinking I may
have gallstones.

They did the scan of my entire abdominal area, including pelvis.

I have an ovarian cyst. And I am scared.

Anybody here have experience with this?

Ginger-lyn
off to find a referral to a gynecologist

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Old March 17th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Last week, I had a CT scan of my abdomen; they were thinking I may
have gallstones.

They did the scan of my entire abdominal area, including pelvis.

I have an ovarian cyst. And I am scared.

Anybody here have experience with this?

I had cysts on both ovaries when they did my hysterectomy. I was 31 and
terrified, But they were benign and I have done well enough without them.
I wouldn't have experience with just the ovaries benign taken out, but other
than being sore for a while, I had no real problems with the hysterectomy.
There was that night I kept poor Rob awake all night giggling something
about cheerleaders....

Pam S. who was never a cheerleader, so can't figure out why she found them
so funny

Old March 17th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In article ,
wrote:

Last week, I had a CT scan of my abdomen; they were thinking I may
have gallstones.

They did the scan of my entire abdominal area, including pelvis.

I have an ovarian cyst. And I am scared.

Anybody here have experience with this?

Ginger-lyn
off to find a referral to a gynecologist

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Dot had one. Removed with no problems.
Note, can still have babies.
Well, not now.
but she could've
And twins at that
dave
Old March 17th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote

I have an ovarian cyst. And I am scared.

Purrs that it reabsorbs & there's nothing at all to worry about soon

Gordon + the FF