Cat not drinking/not peeing.

Old July 6th 05, 03:41 PM
whitershadeofpale

Wayne Mitchell wrote:

Nonsense. Though it is true that cow's milk is a problem for
many cats (some handle it fine), the rest of what you say is
false. As caregiver to an insulin-using diabetic, I know that
cow's milk (preferably low-fat) is almost as good as juice or
soda for treating low blood sugar because the sugar content is
quickly digested, absorbed and converted to glucose.

Wayne M.

We toolking bout cats or kids

Old July 6th 05, 04:18 PM
Philip

equalizer wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:20:31 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

equalizer wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 02:34:45 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh heck yeah, give them lots and lots of fresh cool water.

I'd lay off the milk though, it's really for calves.

Milk is very hard to digest. Milk actually lays in the stomach for
about 4 hours and actually rots then the body let's it through,
just to get the rot out.

For a test, put a glass of milk outside on a 100 degree day, for 4
hours, then smell it.

Many people smell worse. LOL

That's true, Arthur. How about calling the BBB and complaining about
the home care nurse. I think it's about time they get someone out
there who can change your colostomy bag with some semblance of
fidelity, don't you?

eq

You really enjoyed drinking the contents of the last one that much?
Wow.

No, that wasn't me, I'm nowhere near Orange. That was your old slut
wife you were giving the drink to. Alzheimer's a bitch, I know.

eq

That's your last post. Killfile.

Old July 6th 05, 04:20 PM
Trish

"Philip" wrote in message
hlink.net...

wrote:

[...]

Me Crazy Cocktail Recipe

Ingredients
fill With Pineapple Juice
0.5 oz. Rum
Ice
0.5 oz. Tia Maria
Mixing Instruction
In a tall glass pour: Stir and enjoy. Add pineapple chunks for the
extra touch.

Old July 6th 05, 05:48 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"whitershadeofpale" wrote:

We toolking bout cats or kids

?? Neither, as far as I know. I thought we were discussing the
digestibility of cow's milk and whether it could remain four
hours in the stomach and "rot". Wouldn't matter whether it's
humans or cats, adult or immature, that's just not going to
happen.

--

Wayne M.
Old July 6th 05, 08:00 PM
whitershadeofpale

Wayne Mitchell wrote:

Wouldn't matter whether it's
humans or cats, adult or immature, that's just not going to
happen.

--

Wayne M.

My belief is based on something I read in an health book.

It's been years ago, it was called, Fit For Life, it was really
popular. I told what I read basically.

"Fit for Life" describes how proteins and starches cannot be digested
together without great difficulty.

Now if you eat milk and beef together, the two require two totally
different acids to digest them. Incidently, these two happen to cancel
each other out. Another rotten bathroom trip.

Don't be wrapping your lips around no cow tits! lol

WHOLE MILK IS 3%
So. 1 and 2 % is really no great savings on fat.

I think dairy farmers are the ones who pay for these Got Milk
campaigns.

but, I admit, I eat plenty of dairy products

Old July 7th 05, 01:42 AM
Larry

I doubt it is diabetes. All five of my diabetic kitties drank and peed a
lot before they were regulated with insulin.

--
Larry - Owned by nine cats