[OT] Bizarre site

Old April 18th 04, 12:09 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Hubby's been there, and it's been on the news - its a Burger King
webvertising ploy!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Yowie" wrote in message
. ..
This is one of the weirdest sites I've ever seen.

Basically its a guy dressed in a chicken suit (and stockings and

suspenders)
standing in front of a web cam, willing to do what you tell him to! Very
very strange and somewhat disturbing...

http://www.subservientchicken.com

Yowie

Old April 18th 04, 12:16 AM
GraceCat

Ohhhhhh...... umm... err.....

Well now. That's just strange.

Grace

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Karen Chuplis wrote:
OK. Somewhat disturbing? That's reeeeaaaaally freaky.

But not as freaky as this one: http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 18th 04, 12:18 AM
Cheryl

Victor Martinez dumped this in news:Fzigc.12681$Hf7.5846
@fe2.texas.rr.com on 17 Apr 2004:

http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

OMG I haven't seen that one in years. I especially like the pic of him
leaping.

--
Cheryl
/who now has the song "I can fly I can fly" stuck in her head.

Old April 18th 04, 12:22 AM
GraceCat

@fe2.texas.rr.com on 17 Apr 2004:

http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

OMG I haven't seen that one in years. I especially like the pic of him
leaping.

--
Cheryl
/who now has the song "I can fly I can fly" stuck in her head.

It's the valentine outfit that got me.

If you ask me, call a spade a spade. Don't dress up a fetish (pardon the
pun) and call it innocent IMO. Childlike qualities be dogged, Peter Pan
doesn't wear garters

Grace

Old April 18th 04, 01:04 AM
Cathi

In message , Yowie
writes
This is one of the weirdest sites I've ever seen.

Basically its a guy dressed in a chicken suit (and stockings and suspenders)
standing in front of a web cam, willing to do what you tell him to! Very
very strange and somewhat disturbing...

http://www.subservientchicken.com

Yowie

Been there too .... very wierd indeed.
--
Cathi

Old April 18th 04, 02:18 AM
Hopitus2

The chicken just stood there and glared @ me no matter what I typed in.
OTOH, Victor, that other website was well worth going to.....he seems to be
seeking a partner but I believe for a happy life-to-be, the chicken dude
looks more appealing, at least for the moment. Hard to tell which one makes
more $, if Peter P. lives in Silicon Valley, we know it's the chicken.
Thanks for brightening my day.

:
: But not as freaky as this one: http://pixyland.org/peterpan/
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

[OT] Iron Chef Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 December 23rd 03 06:32 AM
A site of value Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 4 December 21st 03 06:47 PM
Cat Site Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 4 November 12th 03 07:56 PM
Hilariously bizarre recipe cards lrulan Cat anecdotes 6 September 14th 03 08:26 PM