Meow Bear a D*G

Old April 7th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Meow Bear a D*G

Yoo hav tew be kitting mee...dey dunt hab uplyunsez at thuh Bridge, gnow
way.
Mosey----shaking hiz haid

eight cats stare innocently... Barbi anna MH: we didunt life here when dat
thing wented to da brige...

six ofur cats: nocat iz admittin anithin, we kant hepit ifin it smelled,
faintli, well not so faintli lika litter box...*snickerz*

Hihi diz iz O T anna did u tellz Bear A D*G dat u guyz kikked one of dem
rummmmbbbbaaaah fingiez?
we liksta watch owrz, Tiger

dija getted da ruummmbaah? Tiger"
Yesyes. Dat iz wut it iz calld. It plays on da karpit for awile an DEN
da karpit is cleen. I wike it too be cleen butted da ruuumbah tookd
all mine pretty furz dat I had donated too mak da karpit warmur an mor
byootiful. Dat muss hav been a eroar.

--
WooToo, instruking Uncl Bill to post frum his lunsh time at work.

wrote in message

"Mosey =%^..^%=" wrote in message

On Apr 2, 3:52 pm, "Mimzy x=^..^=x" wrote:
On Apr 1, 4:17 pm, "Mimzy x=^..^=x" wrote:

You probably know Marley and Me is now out on DVD and Blu-Ray...
did yer Pa git et for you?
I nebber nosepoinked a d*g before, want one frum me?
I wike yoo, yer a nise d*ggie n I don't know inny in real life.
Meows n Happee barks
Mosey, a Cat

hello miss mimzy. iyam sorrry butted i cannot use catipal letturs.
uncl bill reeeded marley an mee two mee wen hee gotted da bookus.
hee
will get da dvd fingy an shew da shew too mee an r kittee frenz
reel
sune.

nosepoink, talewag

--
da bear

Pa Mosey writed dat fur me wifowt me gnowing et. I fink yoo will
wike
Marley n Me. Meowmie Kyla wikes da axtor owen Wilson tew.

Fangu fur da nosepoink n talewag. Yoo iz a nise d*ggie.

Mimzy

Hee iz, sweet Mimzy. Hee iz aseep now butted I will told him bout
your
note wen he wakes up an taks Uncl Bill four his morneeng wak. Seigh
hello to yoor household frum all ub uses heer. nosepoinks four awl.

I will, fangu Maggy May n tell yer famlee hihi n we'll seM L8tyer.

I wuz da Bear's mommy kittee wen he was a dog-bittee, sew I am so
glad
youns wike himself.

Ohhhhh, dat iz sew wunnerful. Dat mustb been alot uff fuhn, huh?
Yes, I
reely wike himself, we mite git tew be frends, but i dunno yet. I
got
himself a silly bawl toy dat I will gib himself layter..hee hee hee,
we
kan
awl play wiff it
He iz sew funny sumtimes.
See yoo awl later? [hugs Maggy May]
Mimzy

Mine Nunkl Bill iz instawing a nu nosegroop reeder sew wee han' been
able
tell effurybuddy dat wee iz umkay an we luvs youns all.
I bin watchin a little robot-person cleen da karpet.

--
WooToo four Maggy May, Sunrise, Missy an da Bear- Hide quoted text -

Old April 7th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 6, 5:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna did u tellz Bear A *D*G dat u guyz kikked one of dem
rummmmbbbbaaaah fingiez?"Stormmee" wrote in message

WooToo wasn' DER (shee wuz upstares) butted da Bear YELLD at da little
robot-fingie wen it wuz eeetin r own furs an da birdseedz off ub da
wivving rum karpit. An wunce in awile he wuld BONK it wiff his big
gnoze an it wud stop. An Mommy Micki telld hiim gont to do dat butted
she waffed. An den shee wood turn itsefl on agane. Den he wud chase it
an yell at it an finly bonk it wiff his gnoze again an turn it off.

Lots a fun.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old April 7th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

knowing Willow, she would jump on it and ride like she tries to do Sadie
D*G. No, that does not go over too well. Sadie has short hair and Willow
had sharp claws.

Old April 7th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 7, 3:54*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Whare duz yoo git wun uv deze? *Da toy store? *Da pet store?

Mommie Micki brotted it in frum da kar. I don't gnow wer da kar getted
it.

--
Maggy May

Sundance

Old April 7th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure anna furnishure alzo, da majik men kamed ta take mine chair anna cowch
away to da brige, anna furry sended da owlde ruummbbaa away inna box anna da
brige sended uses a new one... but itsa brofur to da one dat wented to da
brige, it lukz zatli da same... *behind paw* but it smellz different... fur
now,

Trudi

wrote in message

Old April 7th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

der iza webi site like www.irobot.com, butted luk arownd, ifin you buyz
itsef luk fura kupon onna net... soft anna furry getted derz furzt one furm
sam'z klub... alzo dey haz seed dem inna searz, target anna walmurt...

but soft sayz go to da site ta pik owt whut you wantz den shop fur cheaper
inna storez anna onna net,

Trudi, the frugal

Old April 8th 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Datza gudgud ideer.
Den go tu Bed,Baff,An Beyond an get 205 off witt dere koopon!
--
Pitô.ônya

On Apr 6, 5:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna did u tellz Bear A D*G dat u guyz kikked one of
dem
rummmmbbbbaaaah fingiez?"Stormmee" wrote
in message

WooToo wasn' DER (shee wuz upstares) butted da Bear YELLD at da
little
robot-fingie wen it wuz eeetin r own furs an da birdseedz off ub da
wivving rum karpit. An wunce in awile he wuld BONK it wiff his big
gnoze an it wud stop. An Mommy Micki telld hiim gont to do dat butted
she waffed. An den shee wood turn itsefl on agane. Den he wud chase
it
an yell at it an finly bonk it wiff his gnoze again an turn it off.

Lots a fun.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Bear wuz BAD Will in New Haven Cat community 3 January 24th 09 02:37 AM
If you'll bear with me... CatNipped Cat anecdotes 23 June 28th 07 08:05 PM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 04:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
My cat Bear needs help Teddy Cat health & behaviour 18 October 11th 03 08:22 AM