Cat predation studies

Old January 28th 04, 09:14 PM
Alison

Default Cat predation studies

Hi ,
Does any one have or know where I can find or read copies of
Professor Robert May's cat predation study in the English village of
Felmersham , Bedford and the Churcher and Lawton study. There are lots
of references on Google to the C&L study but not the real thing.
I'm not trolling , I have to write an essay about cat predation for a
cat behaviour course-
Alison

Old January 28th 04, 09:42 PM
Cheryl

Alison wrote in on 28 Jan 2004:

Hi ,
Does any one have or know where I can find or read copies of
Professor Robert May's cat predation study in the English village of
Felmersham , Bedford and the Churcher and Lawton study. There are lots
of references on Google to the C&L study but not the real thing.
I'm not trolling , I have to write an essay about cat predation for a
cat behaviour course-
Alison

Sounds fascinating. If you don't mind, would you share your essay when
you're finished? I know that is asking a lot with this crowd lol You're
likely to be picked to pieces, but I'd love reading it. Maybe you can
share it off-group.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

Old January 28th 04, 09:45 PM
Alison

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Alison wrote in on 28 Jan

2004:

Sounds fascinating. If you don't mind, would you share your essay

when
you're finished? I know that is asking a lot with this crowd lol

You're
likely to be picked to pieces, but I'd love reading it. Maybe you

can
share it off-group.

LOL I will if I can find the information but it won't cover Northern
America. I'm sure it can be discussed in civilised manner. heh.
Alison

Old January 28th 04, 09:45 PM
Alison

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Alison wrote in on 28 Jan

2004:

Old January 28th 04, 10:19 PM
Sharon Talbert

I may have some information for you, in my references at home. If you are
interested, email me there (address below) with an address I can reply to.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats

Old January 28th 04, 11:57 PM
Alison

"Sharon Talbert" wrote in message
ashington.edu...

I may have some information for you, in my references at home. If

you are
interested, email me there (address below) with an address I can

reply to.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats

Thanks Sharon , I'll do that .
The actual question is to review data and I would like to compare one
of these studies with a recent article by the RSPB.
Alison