Bird Shadows a song parody

Old January 11th 04, 09:22 PM
SUQKRT

Default Bird Shadows a song parody

In article , (Mark Edwards)
wrote:

Little Feet likes to chase the shadows and the refracted light caused
by the birds that swarm our bird feeder in the mornings.

Which prompted me to do this humble parody. Enjoy.

Bird Shadows (sung to the tune of Moonshadows)
with apologies to Mandy Moore and Cat Stevens

Oh I'm sittin' here watchin' those bird shadows, bird shadows, bird
shadows.
Leapin' and pouncin' on those bird shadows, bird shadows, bird
shadows.

And if I catch that shadow bird, pull it free, from the herd,
Oh if I catch that shadow bird, Oh if... I won't have to pounce no
more.

And those refractions on the wall, should they stop, should they
stall,
Yes, those refractions on the wall, Oh if... I won't have to chase no
more.

Oh I'm bein' teased watchin' those bird shadows, bird shadows, bird
shadows.
Sparrows and robins makin' bird shadows, bird shadows, bird shadows.

I want to catch those birdy legs, hear me moan, watch me beg,
Yes, if I catch those birdy legs, Oh if... They won't walk so close
no more.

And if I never close my mouth, clack my teeth, north and south,
Yes if I never close my mouth, Oh if... I won't have to chrrrrp...

Did it take long to find me? I asked the refracted light.
Did it take long to find me? And won't you come in tonight?

Oh I'm sittin' here watchin' those bird shadows, bird shadows, bird
shadows.
Leapin' and pouncin' on those bird shadows, bird shadows, bird
shadows.
Bird shadows, bird shadows, bird shadows, bird shadows

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--

Love it Mark!
Suz

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old January 12th 04, 06:19 AM
Christine Burel

Love this, Mark!
Christine
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

[...]

Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Bird in basement Ann Cat anecdotes 2 January 11th 04 08:40 PM
Peach Faced Love Bird jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 December 8th 03 10:32 PM
Poll: What Is Your Favorite Seasonal song? Tanada Cat anecdotes 40 December 8th 03 09:06 AM
Another song offering for the voyagers Denise VanDyke Cat anecdotes 3 November 19th 03 06:01 AM