If you're a cutie and you know it

Old July 17th 05, 04:15 AM
badwilson

Default If you're a cutie and you know it

If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.
But he immediately got up and arched his back in a beautiful stretch,
way up on his furry little tippy toes. Then he stretched his front
paws waaaaaay out in front of him and with his butt in the air like he
just don't care, he stretched his back again.

He's a cutie and he knows it :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old July 17th 05, 06:54 AM
Victor Martinez

badwilson wrote:
He's a cutie and he knows it :-)

He totally is!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 17th 05, 08:14 AM
jmcquown

"badwilson" wrote in message
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.
But he immediately got up and arched his back in a beautiful stretch,
way up on his furry little tippy toes. Then he stretched his front
paws waaaaaay out in front of him and with his butt in the air like he
just don't care, he stretched his back again.

He's a cutie and he knows it :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
Check out pictures of Vino at:

And Vino certainly is a cutie! I love the pics of him as a little kitten,
too!

Jill

Old July 17th 05, 11:12 AM
Adrian

badwilson wrote:
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.
But he immediately got up and arched his back in a beautiful stretch,
way up on his furry little tippy toes. Then he stretched his front
paws waaaaaay out in front of him and with his butt in the air like he
just don't care, he stretched his back again.

He's a cutie and he knows it :-)

We all know it. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 17th 05, 11:19 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:15:01 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.
But he immediately got up and arched his back in a beautiful stretch,
way up on his furry little tippy toes. Then he stretched his front
paws waaaaaay out in front of him and with his butt in the air like he
just don't care, he stretched his back again.

He's a cutie and he knows it :-)

That's nicely written.

I like your photo albums on the web. Vino looks like a friendly,
well-loved cat.

Your travel pix are interesting too. Your choice of destinations
would give rise to suspicions of Sexual Tourism in most contexts, but
it seems unlikely for such a wholesome-looking couple. I love the
picture where you are petting the tiger.

Charlie

Old July 17th 05, 09:19 PM
Christine Burel

"badwilson" wrote in message
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.
But he immediately got up and arched his back in a beautiful stretch,
way up on his furry little tippy toes. Then he stretched his front
paws waaaaaay out in front of him and with his butt in the air like he
just don't care, he stretched his back again.

He's a cutie and he knows it :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Britta, Vino is one of the cutest cats ever...love his photos and his
stories! So you keep on singin'.
Christine

Old July 17th 05, 09:32 PM
whitershadeofpale

badwilson wrote:
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.

snipped the part where the cat actually got up and stretched

I actually read the song..

Now you have to read it..

bwoooahaha
---

I gotta tell ya, I'm starting to get cold feet about this place.

Wilson, what in the hell is bad about this post

YOU AIN'T BAD! This is dumb! post that mess! tha heck is wrong with
you.

if you're happy and you know it?

Old July 18th 05, 06:16 AM
Yoj

"badwilson" wrote in message
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
Stretch your back
If you're a cutie and you know it
And you ain't afraid to show it
Stretch your back

I'm embarrassed to admit that I sang this song to Vino last night.
But he immediately got up and arched his back in a beautiful stretch,
way up on his furry little tippy toes. Then he stretched his front
paws waaaaaay out in front of him and with his butt in the air like he
just don't care, he stretched his back again.

He's a cutie and he knows it :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
Check out pictures of Vino at:

I like that! I think I'll adapt it and sing it to Lindy. In her case, it
would be,

If you're precious and you know it, curl your paws...

When I call her precious in the right tone of voice, she rolls over and
curls her paws under.

Joy