Lunchez Timez

Old August 7th 10, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Lunchez Timez

Ok, so dere I wuz, nappink on da stool in da kitshen. Gramby kumz in and
starts to make herself lunchez. Herself takez da thin slized meats and
starts at separate da piezez. Her layz one on da bun, then seperatez
another. I figured if her wax gettink another one, da firstis one waz mine.
So I took itself. Her reached ofter at put da second one on da bun and sayz,
"What the ..what happened to da meat." Her finallie figgered her waz tired
and didn't do da firstis one. When her wented bak for the fird pieze, I took
da second one.

I fink her heard me den and turned around . I jus kudent help but laff at
herself! Her waznt pleazed kauze I smirked at herself. I didn't get da fird
pieze of ham by da way.

Old August 7th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud one bub, nezt time you hasta be qweeter anna don't laff so lowd, Tiger,
hififin hizown furnd,

note furm chester... you hasta be qweeter until da cheeze getz on der, i iz
beri qweet when i seesa pepperjakz cheeze, chester wiffa smirk of hizown fur
da gamby

Old August 7th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Ok, so dere I wuz, nappink on da stool in da kitshen. Gramby kumz in and
starts to make herself lunchez. Herself takez da thin slized meats and
starts at separate da piezez. Her layz one on da bun, then seperatez
another. I figured if her wax gettink another one, da firstis one waz mine.
So I took itself. Her reached ofter at put da second one on da bun and sayz,
"What the ..what happened to da meat." Her finallie figgered her waz tired
and didn't do da firstis one. When her wented bak for the fird pieze, I took
da second one.

I fink her heard me den and turned around . I jus kudent help but laff at
herself! Her waznt pleazed kauze I smirked at herself. I didn't get da fird
pieze of ham by da way.

Wot a sli won you iz. Ifn yur meowmie strvz to def whoo wil feeds yu?
Iz wontz mi meomie strng an helfie sew shee can fedz me. TuTu
Old August 7th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yoo got to take matterz into yurown pawz. Owr meowmie haz had da nerv to say
dat kitteez duznt git luntsh!

Sundance

Old August 7th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Did u see dat dum spellcheker had da nerff to change sum of my messaje? Now
dat takes nerffvez. O T who thouroughly enjoyed MY lunch.

Old August 7th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Yoo r vury sneeky..waffs. Me n Pooky Kat stole Meowmiez peese uff pitza
wast nite wen hur went tew da ise bawx tew git uh soda.
Hur just grumblud n gotted unuthur une.
Mosey

Old August 7th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Ok, so dere I wuz, nappink on da stool in da kitshen. Gramby kumz in and
starts to make herself lunchez. Herself takez da thin slized meats and
starts at separate da piezez. Her layz one on da bun, then seperatez
another. I figured if her wax gettink another one, da firstis one waz mine.
So I took itself. Her reached ofter at put da second one on da bun and sayz,
"What the ..what happened to da meat." Her finallie figgered her waz tired
and didn't do da firstis one. When her wented bak for the fird pieze, I took
da second one.

I fink her heard me den and turned around . I jus kudent help but laff at
herself! Her waznt pleazed kauze I smirked at herself. I didn't get da fird
pieze of ham by da way.

Yu iz rilly cleffur. An maybe thu stool helps. Wen Meomie is eetin, or
gittin sumfing tu eet, itz all 'Sam, get offa that!' (meenin thu tabul
or countur) an 'Sam, YER CLAWS!!' wen I iz supportin myownself wif myne
front claws onna hur leg so I kin inspek thu fud.

--
Sam
Old August 7th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kno I wented on dat rpca group ane tole doze catz about diz. Did u kno
that hooman speakz kud giff u a headache and dat readink it makez u dizzy?
Glad da cats here iz smartzer dan dat! O T rubbing his head with his paw