at the store for lillith

Old May 9th 04, 10:53 AM
Miss Violette

Soft that is a sign of a good businesscat, hiring is one of the top things,
Miss Violette, admiring her friend for doing so well
Da Koster Katz wrote in message
On 5/6/04 1:02 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

thank you so much, Miss Violette

Yur welcome. I feel dat I have been gone so long furum da communitee,
but fang Bast da Spa has gud employeez dat keep it running wen I'm gone!

Cinni
--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old May 9th 04, 10:54 AM
Miss Violette

This is going to be just wonderful, Miss Violette
Da Koster Katz wrote in message
On 5/6/04 1:06 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

you know maybe we should see if we could make the bacorlette parti at

the
spa... that would cover the avon lady stuff and I am pretty sure that

the
spa could handle all of us... what do you guys think?

We most surrtainlee haf enuff room fur yu awl! Yu can awl tayke yur
turns in da diffurent areas, and mingle arownd as yu see fit. Between
da massajs and da mud bafz an da hot nip tubs, an dont furgit da nail
saloon an da hairdressing.....an da shopping in da Booteek......

Cinni

Old May 9th 04, 10:57 AM
Miss Violette

That would be even better, we can really be privileged feeling that way, and
we won't disturb your other customers that way, although, I know lillith
well enough to know she would welcome any girlcat to the parti so she could
make a new friend, Miss Violette
Da Koster Katz wrote in message
On 5/6/04 1:04 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

wonderful, Now we can pick the day at the parti if that is OK with you?
Miss Violette getting excited and wondering if GM is going to be able to
attend...

Uf corze! An I fink we ken spare GM furum da Booteek tu attend...in
fact, we will purrobablee jest cloze da Spa an Booteek fur da day fur da
prifat partee.

Cinni

Old May 9th 04, 11:05 AM
Miss Violette

I am not sure about the date but I think lillith needs to writ the
invitation. if she does that and Sam does his then in the end of the
parties we can all get together*no need to waste all that good spastuff*

While we are together we can hear from the couple when they would like to
have the ceremony and eat more food, Miss Violette, hoping this is a good
order for lillith and Sam
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Dis iz furry, furry gud, I tinks. So gurlz, whut date shud we pik?

Anna Cinni, duz yoo know uv a caterer fur an elegant ladeez lunch?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 9th 04, 01:34 PM
ChildFree23

Oh, that's furry nice of him!

Well, I do try to keep my hoomins properly trained.

Is your hoomans properly trained?

I've tried working on Meowmie Debby, but the only things she's good at is
smurgling and filling the food dish.

[PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr...]

[Lilith grooms Sammy behind his ears.]

Oh, yes!

[Lilith now grooms Sammy under his chin.]

Old May 9th 04, 03:35 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Is your hoomans properly trained?

Not NEARLY as well as dey should be! Dey is still lacking at feeding us
da stuff we really like (it's been ages sine dey gave us fresh
shrimpies), and Paw can be really slow at updating our messages in
Usenet, and Meowmie NEVER does Usenet fur us, and neifur of dem opens
the kitty flap in da back door nearly often enough.

But we're working on fixing doze deficiencies.

[Lilith now grooms Sammy under his chin.]

Oh, dat's nice!

PurrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sammy Kitten

Old May 9th 04, 09:26 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/8/04 5:37 PM Mlle. Anaïs is reported to have said the following:

Dis iz furry, furry gud, I tinks. So gurlz, whut date shud we pik?

Anna Cinni, duz yoo know uv a caterer fur an elegant ladeez lunch?

I can't fink uf wun riyte off. Wut diz commyunitee needs iz a gud
caterer. Duz ennykittee no uf wun? Or duz ennykittee wanna opin a
biznizz?

Cinni

Old May 9th 04, 09:59 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/9/04 2:53 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

Soft that is a sign of a good businesscat, hiring is one of the top things,
Miss Violette, admiring her friend for doing so well

Fangu. We haf dun well. We need sum noo employeez, howeffur, du tu
thuh loss uf sefurrul gud employeez. Luk fur da Hewp Wantid pozt.

Cinni

Old May 9th 04, 10:02 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/9/04 2:57 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

That would be even better, we can really be privileged feeling that way, and
we won't disturb your other customers that way, although, I know lillith
well enough to know she would welcome any girlcat to the parti so she could
make a new friend, Miss Violette

Thiz will wurk owt well. We ken haf juzt da gurlcatz, an opin awl uf da
areaz tu them - da boykatz will jezt hafta du wifout deyre sawna fur da
day.

Cinni

Old May 9th 04, 10:35 PM
ChildFree23

Is your hoomans properly trained?

Not NEARLY as well as dey should be! Dey is still lacking at feeding us
da stuff we really like (it's been ages sine dey gave us fresh
shrimpies), and Paw can be really slow at updating our messages in
Usenet, and Meowmie NEVER does Usenet fur us, and neifur of dem opens
the kitty flap in da back door nearly often enough.

Capt. Midnight is the only one in my clowder who's allowed outside. That's
because when he 'dopted Meowmie Debby and her family, the was an outdoor cat
to begin with.

But we're working on fixing doze deficiencies.

How?

[Lilith now grooms Sammy under his chin.]

Oh, dat's nice!

PurrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Would you help me wash a stubborn spot halfway between my left ear and my
shoulder blade?

Lilith Kitten