at the store for lillith

Old May 10th 04, 06:13 AM
Miss Violette

*snicker* it works for me, Miss Violette... making note to self to get
Lillith to pick a day for the parti
Da Koster Katz wrote in message
On 5/9/04 2:57 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

That would be even better, we can really be privileged feeling that way,

and
we won't disturb your other customers that way, although, I know lillith
well enough to know she would welcome any girlcat to the parti so she

could
make a new friend, Miss Violette

Thiz will wurk owt well. We ken haf juzt da gurlcatz, an opin awl uf da
areaz tu them - da boykatz will jezt hafta du wifout deyre sawna fur da
day.

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old May 10th 04, 04:55 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Capt. Midnight is the only one in my clowder who's allowed outside. That's
because when he 'dopted Meowmie Debby and her family, the was an outdoor cat
to begin with.

We'z have always had access to da back yard for as long as I've been
around, but the old lady cats tell me that it wasn't always so. Dey used
to live in a mobilehome fingy, and it had a trainmonsterkittyeater track
nearby. It was furry dangerous, so all da kitties dere was indoor kitties.

How?

By continuing da training process, efurry day. It gets tiresome, but wif
deze hoomins repetition is da only way dey learn.

Would you help me wash a stubborn spot halfway between my left ear and my
shoulder blade?

Lilith Kitten

You betcha, mine sweet! Here, let me get dat for ya...

Sammy Kitten

Old May 10th 04, 05:02 PM
Tabitha Kitten

I can't fink uf wun riyte off. Wut diz commyunitee needs iz a gud
caterer. Duz ennykittee no uf wun? Or duz ennykittee wanna opin a
biznizz?

Cinni

I fink I might like to try my paw at a biznezz, and catering sounds like
it could be fun. I fink my older sisfur Amelia would even be willing to
help out and be a partner wif me. But neefur of us has ever run a
business before, so we could use some advices.

Tabitha Kitten

Old May 10th 04, 09:32 PM
ChildFree23

Would you help me wash a stubborn spot halfway between my left ear and
my
shoulder blade?

You betcha, mine sweet! Here, let me get dat for ya...

[PurrPurrPurrPurr...]

Old May 11th 04, 12:12 AM
Miss Violette

I can help with menus and suppliers, you have to decide if you want to be a
restaurant with catering or just a special events caterer, and I think we
used to have a bakery here so you might want to ask those cats to see if
they want to provide the desserts and to make sure you don't sell the same
things, Miss Violette, whose soft and furry both know about food things

Old May 11th 04, 04:23 AM
Rebecca

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
I fink I might like to try my paw at a biznezz, and catering sounds like
it could be fun. I fink my older sisfur Amelia would even be willing to
help out and be a partner wif me. But neefur of us has ever run a
business before, so we could use some advices.

Tabitha Kitten

I haz nebber run a bizness befur, eedur, but one ting I noze: youze'll need
cussomers. Wud yoo like me to try riting sum adfurtizing or menus, or duz
yoo hab dat part taken care ub?

Rebecca

Old May 11th 04, 05:09 AM
Sylvia M

I yam furr it wun hunnurt purrsent!

Dyna, emfattikullee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
This is going to be just wonderful, Miss Violette
Da Koster Katz wrote in message
On 5/6/04 1:06 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

you know maybe we should see if we could make the bacorlette parti at

the
spa... that would cover the avon lady stuff and I am pretty sure that

the
spa could handle all of us... what do you guys think?

We most surrtainlee haf enuff room fur yu awl! Yu can awl tayke yur
turns in da diffurent areas, and mingle arownd as yu see fit. Between
da massajs and da mud bafz an da hot nip tubs, an dont furgit da nail
saloon an da hairdressing.....an da shopping in da Booteek......

Cinni

Old May 11th 04, 06:34 AM
Miss Violette

I guess we need to finish making our purchases and get them wrapped. I
think if there is room at the spa we can maybe store them there. Then we
just need Lillith to decide on the date, and if she has any special food she
would like. When she writes the invitation then we can parti. After these
things are wrapped and delivered we can port over to her acquisition day and
have some food there, and maybe see what she likes to eat, Miss Violette,
always ready for a parti
ink.net...

Old May 11th 04, 06:39 AM
Miss Violette

This is going to be an excellent parti. Now lets see... I got these lace
collars for the bridesmaids, and this fancy one for her to throw at the
reception, this small blanki that two cats will have to cuddle close on to
share, here are two small nip toys for them to play with, and here is my
part on the big presents. Dyna could you give them to her at the parti?

Trudi got a big container of nip for them to share when they are together
and OEJ got that huge tub of kitty jerki that has nip flavored pieces and
cream flavored one also.

What did everyone else get or should we wait to say at the bacorlette parti

Miss Violette, trying to remember all they picked out and happi for her
young friend
link.net...